How you improve speaking English for a foreign learner

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 01:10 am
I am a English major student in China, and this is my first year in a unversity.recenyli, I have some difficult in learning English especially in improve my speaking skills. I think ,I have been taking practice day by day.I learn the English gramma and read some English books and keep talking with my foreign teacher .But I think it is difficuli. I was wondering if you could help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 438 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 01:26 am
@Emily Shang,
Everything you have done is right. If there is an English speaking community where you are, it would be great if you could get to know some of the people, and engage in conversation. A2k might be helpful for reading and writing. If you find any of the discussions outside the language forums interesting, you might add some comments of your own. Of course, many of our discussions are kind of silly.

By the way, you use the word 'gramma', and I'm sure you mean 'grammar'. Gramma sounds a lot like our casual way of saying 'grandmother'.
0 Replies