I'm going to be a dad!

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:49 am
I'm so happy to share this news with the world! I'm going to be a dad for a third time and I'm very thrilled. My wife and my daughters are the best thing that could ever happened to me. My daughters are getting older and soon will be leaving off to college and get married, but the one person that will always be my side is my wife. We've been married for 17 years and she is my best friend and soulmate.

Right now my wife called me to tell me she already told everybody at work about our baby and she sounded so excited that I couldn't help myself that I had to do the same and also come here to this website and tell all of you. I have been on this website before, but never posted anything, just read.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 1,200 • Replies: 16
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 10:07 am
@canodonald,
Congratulations!! It's nice to hear some happy news Very Happy
canodonald

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 10:09 am
@CalamityJane,
Thank you, Calamity Jane!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:23 pm
@canodonald,
Congratulations to canodonald and clan!
Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:44 pm
@canodonald,
How happy is that! Very Happy

Congratulations to you and yours!
canodonald

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:45 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you ehBeth. My wife has been having a lot of cravings. Last night she had a weird craving, she put mozzarella cheese inside the strawberry ice cream she was eating and then she added a little bit of ketchup. Talk about cravings. As longest my wife is happy I don't mind if she eats weird foods mixed together. I will still go and get them for her.
0 Replies

canodonald

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:45 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you Izzie.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:55 pm
Congratulations.
canodonald

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:56 pm
@edgarblythe,
Thank you edgarbylthe!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:08 pm
Congrats! Was this a surprise?
What do your daughters think?
canodonald

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:11 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hi Punkey. It wasn't a surprise at all. Me and my wife had been trying. My daughters are so happy and so excited. Right now we all take good care of my wife. Pregnant women in my opinion, need to be taken good care of and need a lot of love and affection. Especially because they have all their hormones out of wack and pregnancy tends to do that. But my daughters and I have been very loving and affectionate with her. My daugthers love the idea of having a baby around the house and so am I.
Ceili

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 02:50 pm
@canodonald,
Well that's awesome news. Congrats.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:35 pm
@canodonald,
Awww I love babies.. Congrats!!!!
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 11:55 pm
Congrats to you and the whole family! What a blessing!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:44 am
@canodonald,
Many congrats to you and your wife.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 01:28 pm
Great news. Congratulations.
canodonald

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 09:11 am
@Roberta,
Thank you all! My wife loves it when I compliment her figure and her clothes she wears. Last night was a very hillarious night. My wife and I were watching a T.V. show when out of nowhere my wife goes into our bedroom and changes into an outfit she had always hated. Making long story short, my wife looked beautiful in that outfit and turned out that she also liked the way it looked on her. This is the funny part: on the back of her blouse and jeans, she had a big cow and she remember why she hated that outfit. We started laughing hard. But no matter what my wife wears, I always let her know she looks beautiful even when she is wearing her pj's.
0 Replies