innuendo
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 11:17 am
<shocked silence>
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 02:11 pm
As she bent over, her innuendo was like a pink elephant in the room, he wanted it and he would have to bid high to get it. She quickly straighted up when she realized he was staring. She walked over to him and presented her innuendo for closer inspection. He examined and prodded the piece and decided, yes, he could use it. She would have to clean it up for further display but, as he was the director of new acquisitions, he knew this plump pink fossil was exactly what the museum needed.

Grind
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 04:29 pm
"What kind of grind do you want?"

"Well, actually, not a grind at all. I want more of a rub.
You know, really rub it a long, long time till the surface is liquid and kinda glossy, then I want it pounded till I am satisfied it's about as flat as you can make it. You can grind on it after that, but only to suit your own needs."

"uh. Okay, Ms. Steward, but I was asking about your coffee beans."

piston
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:16 pm
As he lifted the sheath off his piston, she could barely contain the gasp that escaped her lips. It wasn't the size that shocked her, so much, but the shear power she knew it possessed. He held up for her inspection, she grabbed it and began rubbing it and then she left it glistening, waiting for the install. His engine would rev tonight, his hot rod would be the fastest car out on the track.

stamen
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 07:02 pm
(Damn. Why am I sweating so much on such a cold day???))
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 07:31 pm
Cold....You should be up here, it's -35C brrrrrrr
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 09:05 pm
Debranne was watching her own reaction in the mirror. Andre's hands were flying all over, a touch here, a push there and the constant buzz-buzz-buzz of the machines Urged by Andre's fingers a long, slender stamen was forming Growing, inch by inch by inch till it hovered, sweetly angled, it's bulbous top with the little flaplike edges of blond, a signal to the world to come hither.

Andre wiped his brow, he looked at Debran's smile. "I guess that's why they call it a beehive."

cryptosporidium
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 10:35 pm
Hidden behind the podium, the cryptosporidium was doing a number on him.

coccyx
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 12:53 am
"Ya know, sometimes, I like to just.. lay there and watch his coccyx grow," Lili murmured.
"Noooooo really????.......... I thought a watched pot never boils" said Kitty, shocked. "Don't ya get bored?"
"Not really, I love to watch it unfurl. Ferns are just so delicate. Especially when the sunlight catches the filigree," Lili sighed.

Honor
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 05:21 am
On the day she lost her honor to the devilishly handsome Lord Longanhard, Letitia also lost her second-best handkerchief and a 'Coral Charm' lipstick.

mascara
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:47 am
Standing on the hillside they could look down at the throng below, hundreds of writhing human bodies were scattered all over the sand.
"Aye, it's the mascara. Every year at this time, they do this under the full moon."
Debranne watched in awe.

bedridden
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:03 am
Bedraggled and be-dridden, Lorna climbed painfully into her chamber by the casement window, avoiding her father waiting in the hall below. She would have to stop meeting Heathcliffe out on the moors like this, she thought; especially when it looked like rain.

big end
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:17 am
Start at this end and work your way down.
What? Start at the big end?
Yes.
But then won't I.. .?
Yes, yes, but don't let it bother you.
But, I ...
Here, let me help you start.
I think I'm too tired.
You weren't too tired a minute ago.
I don't think you are listening to me.
I am listening, it's you who's not listening to me.
Like when?
Like when I said to start at the big end.

Gore v. Bush
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 01:11 pm
"No, I like the other one better," Rocky said, a sly smile curling around the corners of his mouth.

"But I want this one!" Sheila replied breathlessly. Two female lions rolled around on the savannah, wildly tearing at each other's hair as they disappeared behind some brush. The bushes trembled with the same insistent rhythm Sheila remembered so well. Sweat glistened on her brow and her breathing became deeper and more labored.

Suddenly, Rocky punched the remote. "Not again," he murmured. Ah, yes, this was better. Two males were linked in arm-to-arm combat. Knives glinted in the dim light of the warehouse. The adversaries looked one another in the eye, just before one freed his hand and sliced open the throat of the other. The sight of blood made Rocky's pulse quicken.

Sheila sighed. It was the same argument they'd had last night. Gore vs. Bush. She turned to face Rocky, who was riveted to the screen. She spread a handful of her long, dark hair across his shoulder in the familiar way that told him she was ready. He turned to face her, taking her in his arms. In the dark, her hand crept along the covers until she felt the sure, hard shape she coveted...and pressed the "jump" button. And once again, after a bit of trickery, Bush won.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 01:26 pm
Eva, darling - we need a new word.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 01:28 pm
"I didn't want it to end! Not like that!", he blurted, half-sobbing hysterically. It all seemed so premature. Would there be a next time? He fervently hoped so....

...so, Eve, give us a starter, won't you please?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 01:28 pm
Sorry.

NOTEWORTHY
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 02:38 pm
Farmer Gruntfuttock slid his haywain into her yard, and took the well-masticated straw out of his mouth. She was that noteworthy, he'd make sure this time that he got his groat's worth...

layby
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:56 pm
Shocked Laughing
0 Replies