The "My! That sounds dirty" game

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 08:54 pm
Silly Sally's sozzeled sorority soiree led to a life of rectitude, reflection and regret. Chad dumped her.

Conniving
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 09:42 pm
As they lay in bed conniving on a leisurely Sunday morning, Jenny and Daniel were horrified when their four year old popped out from under their bed. Oops! So much for his surprise birthday party plans.

arpeggio
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 06:44 pm
"God, I love how you bang away at my arpeggio!"
"I am not banging away!" he said throwing the sheets to the floor, "I'm playing the way you seem to like it!"
"I do like it that way" she said bending over to pick up the music from the floor, "I just was saying I am enjoying your thrust into my piece."
"Well, I don't bang, I play."
"Good. Let's play it again together. This time con brio. ."

vicar
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 06:49 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
"God, I love how you bang away at my arpeggio!"
"I am not banging away!" he said throwing the sheets to the floor, "I'm playing the way you seem to like it!"
"I do like it that way" she said bending over to pick up the music from the floor, "I just was saying I am enjoying your thrust into my piece."
"Well, I don't bang, I play."
"Good. Let's play it again together. This time con brio. ."

vicar

BRAVO JOE! Laughing

vicar
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 06:57 pm
Cool Cool

You go.

vicar
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 11:59 am
Brilliant, Joe! Laughing

Given a choice of habits, the two lovely novitiates from Africa and Sweden turned to the old vicar. "Do you prefer black...or white?" the young girls asked with wide eyes. The vicar blushed. Once again, he was thankful for the voluminous folds of his own robes.

scalawag
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 09:50 pm
He aimed his stream carefully. It made a pleasant splashing sound that rebounded off the tiles. As the last of the flow fell he gripped the thing like he was going to throttle it, then shook it hard once, twice and once again. The last drop clung for dear life at the tip glistening then was dislodged by a final side to side movement, a wiggle, a woggle and a scalawag.

frittata
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 10:39 pm
At first, he nibbled on her frittata, then when his hunger could no longer be satiated, he devoured her scalloped goodies, by the mouthful.
When finished, he slowly licked the remnants off his lips and fingers, ahhhhh, he thought..... how lovely and warm. That woman knew the way to a man's heart.. :wink:

chenille
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 11:58 am
Willingly, she allowed him to blindfold her and lead her to the bedroom. Unknown to her, he already had his camera setup to film the spread. He took her small hand and placed it so she could enjoy the soft fuzzy feel of it... "Ooooh" she squealed, tearing off the blindfold as he snapped her picture. He had surprised her with the antique chenille bedspread, just like Granny's, that she had been longing for.

gloxinia
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:27 pm
He pondered his Gloxinia. It had been a few weeks since he had called in an expert to help him with it's withered and dry condition. Heidi, the "Gloxinia doctor", as she called herself, had been coming in twice a week. She would sprinkle cool water over it, gently massage it's stem, and even talk to it in soothing words. Anything to try to revive it. And now, thanks to that tender devotion, his Gloxinia was once again in full bloom.

Cornucopia
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 04:33 am
She couldn't wait for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Reaching out she touched the length of it, felt it's girth. The weight of the thing seemed beyond anything she had imagined and as she moved her fingers along it's ridges and felt the little protrusions along it's sides, it seemed to grow.
"What do you think?" His voice was distant. " Can you see?"
"It seems so big."
"Hah! I don't think you can have one that's too big."
"I'm not so sure. What's all this you have coming out of it?"
"All kinds of things, sugar, that's why they call it a horn of plenty. Wait. Don't touch it anymore."
"I'll be careful."
"Just wait. Let me find that light switch and I'll show you the whole thing"

His voice faded as the door swung shut behind him. There was just enough light from the hall for her to see his display, what was the word for it? A cornucopia. A horn of plenty overflowing with the fruits of the harvest. Though she shouldn't have, she touched it again, and though it shouldn't have, the horn felt warm.

protuberance.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 03:22 pm
Okay, I don't know if this one really works, but I'm in a strange mood.

It was gloomy in the dirty hotel room. All the Johns had gone home to their wives, and here she was again. Alone. She was searching on her hands and knees for the object of her desire. It was the one thing that could still make her feel alive. She couldn't wait to put it inside her again. Naked but for a pair of filthy panties, she dug through the piles of clothes that she had piled up over the past week. The room smelled like vomit and McDonald's. Where could it be? She began to feel a fluttery panic in her chest, but then she remembered the bathroom. It was in there. She staggered quickly to the toilet. On the floor, under a grimey wash towel, was a small protuberance. She smiled as she tossed the towel behind her and picked it up. She smiled and exhaled, relieved to have found her one true love, the only pleasure left to her. Her hypodermic needle. It was all she could do to keep from crying as she held it in her shaky hands.

Castinets
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 04:49 pm
[That was a good one, kickycan, got me. Hey, we just did castenets. Pick another word...... Cool }
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 05:08 pm
Sorry, let's see . . .

flux
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 08:37 pm
"Oh flux! I can't seem to get the damn thing down," he exclaimed after gagging once again on his little blue pill.

Dremel
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 03:50 pm
She was having her autoerotic dremel's again last night. They always happen after watching Mad Max movies or any Gibson movies for that matter. But, it does keep me busy............

Bunny Hop
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 06:14 am
She was no stranger to doing it in a group, but she stared at him incredulously as he tried to explain. "Just follow her lead, in, out, in, out, in, out." Indignantly she threw her head back, flashed her smoldering eyes and said, "the Bunny Hop is one thing, but you can keep your damn Hokey Pokey!"

condominium
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 12:34 am
She always got her man. He had a tall, athletic frame and she knew he'd have no problem mounting the obstacles. She watched as he slipped into the condominum, his graceful hands grasped the knob. He fumbled a bit and then he was in.
She radioed for backup.

parasol
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2004 08:32 pm
"But, how do I get it open?" Josh asked, never having been in such a situation with a girl. "Just press lightly...VERY lightly...on the button, right here," Jenny said, directing his hand. She was getting wetter by the second. "If only he knew how to handle a parasol," she thought.

seamanship
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 04:22 pm
When she had her boat assigned she was throughly happy. There were 23 sailors on board besides herself - all buff males. She just knew that there was to be a lot of new seamanship learned on this boat.

luscious
0 Replies