The "My! That sounds dirty" game

Clary

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 09:29 am
Angus stroked his sporran meditatively while young Morag watched, her mouth slightly open, eyes wide. The sporran seemed to take on a life of its own, moving and glistening in the evening light. Morag felt strange sensations in parts of her body she'd never thought about before. Tentatively, she put out a small hand and stroked the sporrant too.

haggis
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 11:38 am
Haggis for burns night! why hadn't she thought of it before? Morag had just read of an old Celtic remedy for carpet burns, to rub them lightly with a haggis pelt. And Torquil was coming to see her that very evening. But where could she get a haggis on a winter's afternoon? She phoned the kennels. Any port in a storm, she thought.

caber
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 12:29 pm
Unfortunately, Morag burst in on Torquil when he was tossing his caber, and never spoke of him again without a deep flush suffusing her neck and cheeks.

Bendigo
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 05:37 pm
The bell sounded.
Her grabbed her by the hand, pulled her close to his sweaty chest. Her slender arm draped over his bulbous shoulders and she wrapped one long leg around his backside. He turned her around and they continued moving to the ancient rhythm. One last turbulent flourish and then, it was done. He Whooped!! and raised his fist in the airÂ… He grabbed her hair, gently pulled her head back and kissed her hard, bruising her parched lips.
Lu-Ann was happy; the bendigo marathon was over. She was exhausted but satisfied and so sure, she and Bobby had just won the "Oakville's Never-Ending Dance Contest."

polyglot
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2004 05:31 pm
"If you want to be polyglot, you should be prepared to get in a lot of tongue action"

throbbing 110-volt love piston
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2004 07:55 pm
He was all smiles....He admired her sleek lines, her curves, the way she handled and how she fit his body perfectly. He loved her sounds, the low grumble she made, when she was ready... He watched as his girlfriend straddled his throbbing 110-volt 'Love Piston', she purred, let's roll. He pumped the throttle, and his custom designed chopper roared out of the garage.

swizzle stick
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 12:04 pm
She was really into it...running her tongue around the rim to get every last bit of the sugar and savoring every drop of the creamy concoction. Not being able to stand it another moment, Alex sudenly skewered her cherry with his swizzle stick! "Oh god" she cried, " how could you! You know the garnish is my favorite part of a pina colada"

hobbit

no takers on hobbit? how about.....

concoction
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 10:51 pm
He pumped his tube and the the hobbit's concotion spurted out. He tried to tell her the creamy elixer would subside spells of depression when swallowed frequently. He even told her scientific studies had proved it. She wasn't sure if she bought his song and dance or not....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 05:07 am
Your are just twisted Ceili, if Cav-F was here he'd just blush!
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:47 am
New word? Or should we just go with-

Twisted Evil Twisted Ceili
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 04:41 pm
Where is cav??? I think it would take a wee bit more to make the illustrious chef blush. LOL

I'm so sorry about not giving another word. I'll try to be better about that.

Well in reference to my madness how about twisted...
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 06:41 am
He was very good with his hands. With a twist of his wrist, a swirl of the fingertips, a slight tug, he could send her soaring to the edge, reel her back in, and send her once more that heavenly place, so close to the point of release... His love affair with kites began as a young boy.

castanets
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 08:37 am
He knew as soon as he saw them, their tactile, rounded certainty of shape, that he would be able to bring a special rhythm of his own to the castanets, that would keep them under his fingertips in ecstasy all nght long.

geranium
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 09:21 pm
"I'm so sorry Bud" said his doctor. "There seems to be a perforation in your geranium. You've sown your last seed. The good news is, there's always propagation, and of course, VIAGRO."

flugelhorn
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 10:47 pm
She put her moist, soft lips up against his enormous flugelhorn...and blew.

loggerhead
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 02:19 am
Daphne knew what he wanted - once she had blown his flugelhorn there was no stopping him 'Get down and touch me - at loggerheads!' he whispered, half pleading, half commanding. How could she refuse him?

jackass
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 05:34 am
John Cass Elliot liked to be called Jack, but asked all his friends to never use his middle name when introducing him. Mindy didn't understand until last night, at the Golden Globes, she announced his name as
Jack Cass Elliot.

Golden Globes
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 06:03 am
Jack had never seen the Golden Globes before and he was in a lather of excitement. He had always wanted to get his hands on them, to sense their power and beauty, and now, tonight, he would.

doubling
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 08:03 pm
Once Jack met with Mindy his first thought was to get into a doubling. He shook the dice while he pictured himself at the right end of things with the other being held up by his good friend Roger though Roger had said he didn't want to be thrust into just any gap though he was willing to put himself out if necessary. Mindy would provide the bridge between them and provide them both with the freedom and release they both sought. Jack wondered if they needed to incorporate or just feel their way along.

rector
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 08:40 pm
Rector, I damn near killed her...

sozzled
0 Replies