visible bra lines

plainoldme

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 10:02 am
I think your comfort is all that matters. My ex-husband's second wife wears bras that are too large in the cup and are always wrinkled: that looks worse than bra lines to me.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:20 pm
This summer, I saw visible scars that said the woman wearing the plunging neck line had had her breasts surgically altered in some way. That was disturbing. I hate breast augmentation and think those broads ought to be put into stocks one day a month . . . but, to walk around displaying scars???!!!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:13 pm
plainoldme wrote:
I think your comfort is all that matters. My ex-husband's second wife wears bras that are too large in the cup and are always wrinkled: that looks worse than bra lines to me.

Perhaps her it's her breasts that are always wrinkled and too large in the cup. No bra can fix that!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:16 pm
Aha, I saw something recently on all this, including the wrinkles..

Back if I can find it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:23 pm
How can you tell that the scars were from breast augmentation and not some sort of breast cancer removal/ reconstruction kind of thing?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:26 pm
Ah, well, I guess I didn't save it. All about buying the right bra is still important... and I seem to remember seamed is good.

This might have been on Yahoo or MSNBC, or google news. Sigh.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:34 pm
I don't think bra and panty lines are too bad unless the person is wearing too small of a size and its apparent as to what can't fit in them. I'm a little self-conscious though when I have a thin bra and thin top and it gets cold. Some guys might like that,i don't know, but I'd rather have a man looking at my face when talking rather than my chest.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 08:43 pm
martybarker wrote:
Some guys might like that,i don't know, but I'd rather have a man looking at my face when talking rather than my chest.

Oh no! women have faces, who knew?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 09:40 pm
The best fitting and natural is the birthdaysuit. Why not have that on when in front of me?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 11:44 pm
Such chauvinistic thinking Talk! I prefer the lady in lingerie. Perhaps fishnets and panties with a demi bra. Leave something to the imagination.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:42 pm
sozobe wrote:
How can you tell that the scars were from breast augmentation and not some sort of breast cancer removal/ reconstruction kind of thing?

You can't. However, she was about 30-35, tall enough so that her breasts were at my eye level and they were very large and firm.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:43 pm
martybarker wrote:
but I'd rather have a man looking at my face when talking rather than my chest.

Did you ever see the famous SNL skit where the women on a planet evolved so that their eyes were on their nipples in order to make eye contact with men?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:27 pm
Geesh pom, ever wonder if your ex left you because you worry about this so much and stare at your replacment's tits?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
Geesh pom, ever wonder if your ex left you because you worry about this so much and stare at your replacment's tits?

Apparently, you have never had a conversation with a woman. Women always notice stuff like that. Besides, it is for the sake of men that I hate beyond measure women who have their breasts enhanced with dangerous chemicals.

BTW, I asked the jerk for a divorce because he was sexually inadequate, a pathelogical liar who signed my name to more than $100,000 worth of loans, a bully and a unsophisticated nerd who believed change was deadly.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:34 pm
plainoldme wrote:
he was sexually inadequate, a pathelogical liar who signed my name to more than $100,000 worth of loans, a bully and a unsophisticated nerd who believed change was deadly.

Would it be better to marry a man who is sexually deviant, keeps all his money to himself, in an incurable flirt, changes every 10 minutes and even tells the truth when you don't want to hear it?

Just offering what may be his point of view. Sorry :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:40 pm
plainoldme wrote:

BTW, I asked the jerk for a divorce because he was sexually inadequate.....

That's why you wear the shoes around the store for awhile before taking them home. Cool
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:16 pm
plainoldme wrote:
Besides, it is for the sake of men that I hate beyond measure women who have their breasts enhanced with dangerous chemicals.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:58 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

That's why you wear the shoes around the store for awhile before taking them home. Cool

Hey, most men approach sex in the same way. Tongue in mouth, then two minutes at second base, a little tongue action at third and then ten minutes of the old in-out. The better ones do 20 minutes of in/out.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 09:52 pm
I am a great believer in foreplay. The more the merrier! I can usually muster up at least 15-20 minutes of in/out but when I was younger I settled for 8 minutes of in/out three times.

We do seem to have veered slightly off the subject of visible bra lines.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:10 pm
Well, Nick, what happens when the foreplay reveals bags of silicone. Isn't that a turn off?
0 Replies