Why Have I stop growing?

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 11:03 am
I workout 4 times a week. Proper excercise. 3 sets 8-15 reps. Don't over do it nor to i take my training lightly. Work 2 muscles a day and I eat healthy food and even tried protien shakes for a while. but the last 2 years I have seen no difference in size or weight.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,472 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 12:52 pm
@kha03019041,
Firstly, how old are you? At somewhere between 18-23 years of age, most boys/men will not grow any taller. So if you're looking to grow in height the odds might be against that happening. Pehaps asking your Dad when he stopped growing might give you an answer that'll give you a clue about what you inherited.

http://www.ask.com/questions-about/At-What-Age-Do-Boys-Stop-Growing

As for trying to put muscle mass on your frame, that depends on how you vary/change your workout routine. You can try to change the types of exercise you get and what you eat. Don't force it, though. Learn to be happy and enjoy being in good health. So many young athletes think they need more. Sometimes enough is enough. Learn to accept yourself and be happy - epsecially if you have good health.
0 Replies

Kimaya

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 12:26 am
@kha03019041,
I agree with ragman that age matter, its true that height grow up to certain age and weight depends on our eating habbits.
0 Replies