Christians-how do you feel about using funny animals (& other things) to convey the Gospel to kids?

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:35 pm
@hingehead,
GROW UP.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:36 pm
@hingehead,
YOU ARE NOT A CHRSITIAN- SO YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC WITH YOU.

I SHOULD NOT BE TAKING COUNCIL FROM YOU.

YOU AND CEILI ARE HERE TO MOCK CHRSITIANS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:38 pm
@Ceili,
Matthew 7:1-2

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:39 pm
@Ceili,
So YOU NEED to SHUT THE HELL UP- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMISIZED PHILISTINE.
You are calling ME an idiot? POT, KETTLE, BLACK.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 08:41 pm
@Ceili,
I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SOME SECULAR HISTORIANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT CATHOLICISM. PEOPLE LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUTH.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
Matthew 7:1-2

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Ceili

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:20 pm
Yup, I'm an uncircumsized orange asian. You need to get your eyes checked and your brain, or that little bit of grey matter, lobotomized. You're still an idiot.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:25 pm
@hingehead,
That was DIRECTED at YOU AND CEILI.

CEILI is the ONE BEING JUDGMENTAL AND CONDESCENDING here. CALLING ME A POOR EXCUSE FOR A CHRISTIAN OR WHATEVER CRAP SHE POSTED.

I'm NOT AN IDIOT because I DON'T CARE WHAT SOME NON-CHRISTIAN HISTORIANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT CATHOLICISM.

MY FAMILY AND I ARE BORN-AGAIN BELIEVERS AND WE HAVE BEEN SAVED FOR YEARS. I KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD.

CATHOLICS ARE A CULT_ THEY DO NOT LSITEN TO GOD'S TAECHINGS. The Bible DOES NOT say anything about praying to Mary.
Jesus is Our Intercessor.
John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

CATHOLICS try to alter the Bible-

Deut. 4:2- Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

NOWHERE in the Bible does it say to confess your sins to a priest and ask the priest to pardon them-you are supposed to CONFESS THEM TO GOD AND LET GOD DO THAT.

CATHOLICISM IS A CULT.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:30 pm
@hingehead,
GROW UP- I'm not wasting my time posing these types of questions with CLOWNS who want to sit back and mock and berate people.

The TOPIC is meant for CHRISTIANS.

You aren't even a Christian.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
What, pray tell, is the name of your branch of christianity?
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:34 pm
@hingehead,
I'm a NON-DENOMINATIONAL, BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN. So is my family.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:40 pm
I think this is a nice cartoon:

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/christian-cartoon-01.jpg

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 09:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
I hope you'll excuse my ignorance - do you go to a church? I'm not really clear on the meaning of non-denominational, does that mean you're not protestant, baptist, presbyterian, mormon, episcopalean, evangelical?

I've got some bad news - the new testament was put together by catholics - who were the only christian church, until the East/West divide about 1000 years after the death of Christ.

I'm sure you'll reject that in capital letters. Sigh. Sorry to screw with your world view, I'll put you on ignore so I don't bother you again. Good luck to your family and stay on the Risperidone
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:03 pm
@hingehead,
Really? Can you PROVE IT?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:04 pm
@hingehead,
If you don't believe me when I say Catholics are a cult, get the book- Roman Catholicism and the Bible- it will go into more detail about what I was talking about.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 11:37 pm
@hingehead,
I am NON-Denominational- as in I HAVE NO DENOMINATION.

You think cartoon animals are cute. You think THESE guys are cute?:

http://www.top39.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Swat_Kats1.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/gAm6qvAOPp1ebrmvPRIDkg5qo1_400.jpg
http://mimg.ugo.com/200908/10643/skatkat.jpg

What I was going to do wasn't cutesy.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 03:04 am
@hingehead,
Aren't you the SAME person who thinks Christian superheroes and action heroes is a bad idea?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 03:04 am
@hingehead,
Yes I go to church-do you?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 03:19 am
@hingehead,
You make what I am doing sound like I'm making "furries"- those adult-orientated sexually-centered 'toons that have a cult following:

http://nunsuch.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/furries.jpg

I'm not talking about this.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 02:04 pm
Let me ask-would people find it offensive to see cartoon cats and dogs going to church or have cat- and dog-themed punny names of churches? Those are some ideas I have.

I can recall seeing an old Porky Pig cartoon from the '30s in which he went to church along with other toon animals, and in the cartoon he was supposed to give an offering in the offering plate.
0 Replies