Setanta has a rash

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:23 pm
not sure now bad it is or even where it's at but I heard he has one. My guess would be itchy redness between the shoulder blades best treated with Gold Bod Extra Strength Medicated Body Lotion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,623 • Replies: 33

Rockhead

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:24 pm
@dyslexia,
I'll pray for him...

(godless heathens are statistically more prone to those kinda things, though...)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:26 pm
@dyslexia,
oatmeal lotion is what the fella gets

good for the skin, and he smells yum too

(is that enough to gag dys?)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:38 pm
I knew a person had a rash, once.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
that's how it starts...
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:41 pm
@Rockhead,
It was red as a radish (a red one, not one of the long white ones). He itched a lot.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 10:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
yeah.

a horseradish rash is something different, I think.

I was turned into a newt earlier.

I got better...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 06:40 am
@dyslexia,
rash!

lets not be hasty
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:34 am
In all seriousness, I've been using the 'Net since '95 and have been posting in web forums and message boards for years. Why is it on a large number of forums/web forums I've been on I inspire such a cult following? Why do people find me so fascinating? DO I seem THAT weird, odd, eccentric or peculiar to people? Do I come across as being somewhat Kaufmanesque? IS it my personality, or is it the way I think? I'm a Born-Again Christian-I don't believe in compromising my beliefs with anyone. Is it my boldness/outspokenness? I don't mind attention but not to the point people DEDICATE threads to me. On one site some people wanted to set up a FAN CLUB for me.

I think I'm getting TOO OLD for such attention.

Why do you guys want to idolize me ? ! ? ! ?
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 08:07 am
@Setanta,
Because you're such a lovable little fuzzball.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
In all seriousness, I've been using the 'Net since '95 and have been posting in web forums and message boards for years. Why is it on a large number of forums/web forums I've been on I inspire such a cult following? Why do people find me so fascinating?
It's a curse I tell ya. I've been similarly victimized usually by grouchy old men with animal avatars. Embrace the space.
Setanta wrote:
DO I seem THAT weird, odd, eccentric or peculiar to people?
Yes, and to aardvarks as well.
Setanta wrote:
Do I come across as being somewhat Kaufmanesque?
Keep dreaming Sport and stop insulting a long line of Kaufmans (of which I'm part of as Mother was a Kaufman) by insinuating that a mere myopic mugwump such as you could be one or in any way shape or form be Kaufmanesque (Andy, George, Wolf, Nate or tother}
Setanta wrote:
IS it my personality, or is it the way I think? I'm a Born-Again Christian-I don't believe in compromising my beliefs with anyone. Is it my boldness/outspokenness? I don't mind attention but not to the point people DEDICATE threads to me. On one site some people wanted to set up a FAN CLUB for me.

I think I'm getting TOO OLD for such attention.

It's because we heard you have a magic spaceship that can take us to where the treaure is. Now come here and we'll all give ya a hug.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:08 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis I never liked you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:11 am
The idiot doesn't, apparently, know that i copied that post wholesale from the dickhead who has been posting about this ****, and whose thread inspired this thread. Sturgis ain't too swift.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:13 am
@Setanta,
how's that rash...?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:15 am
I don't know what this rash **** is . . . i take my time and think very carefully about what i'm gonna post before i flame someone. They ain't nothin' rash about a-tall . . .
dyslexia

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I don't know what this rash **** is . . . i take my time and think very carefully about what i'm gonna post before i flame someone. They ain't nothin' rash about a-tall . . .
Yeah, and I'm a short, dark Italian who goes by the name of Guido.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:17 am
@Setanta,
dyslexia wrote:

Sturgis I never liked you
Thank you and I never liked Brussel sprouts. Next! Ah, here we are:

Setanta wrote:

The idiot doesn't, apparently, know that i copied that post wholesale from the dickhead who has been posting about this ****, and whose thread inspired this thread. Sturgis ain't too swift.
Plagiarizing? That's sad.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 08:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Why do you guys want to idolize me ? ! ? ! ?

I guess we jes can't help ourselves Shocked Mr. Green
Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 08:52 pm
@margo,
Kiss, kiss . . . ya darned ol' kitty cat . . .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:27 pm
I know how to cure nearly every kind of rash... Too bad I have Set on block. Perhaps Set could have been nicer to me.

I don't idolize you Set. In fact I look down on you... I have you on block because of the heartless things you have said to me. Perhaps your arrogant attitude is part of the problem, bad nerves can create quite a rash... want a cure?

Perhaps if my cult of zero were not at zero and full of your trolling I might lead you to a cure for your ******* rash.