Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 12:35 am
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

OMG who has Set been rubbing backs with

Ewwwwwww!
Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 04:19 am
@RexRed,
What a fuckin' idiot . . . if you have me on "block" as you say, how do you know i said anything about idolize? Grow up, Rex . . .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 05:11 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Sglass wrote:

OMG who has Set been rubbing backs with

Ewwwwwww!

awww... come on

whats a little herpes between friends....hmm??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:00 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
The idiot doesn't, apparently, know that i copied that post wholesale from the dickhead who has been posting about this ****
Im another "Idiot" who had no idea of what you were speaking. I just thought you were turning into some burned-out nutcase in your old age. I was going
"HM M M mmmm, looks like ole set's gone raound the bend, we will need to fetch im up some clean clothes since he's started soilin himself out there by hollerin at evybody"

Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:07 am
@farmerman,
Are you familiar with JGoldman? That was a copy and paste of a little flight of egomania he indulged in in one of his many goofy threads. Not having your good opinion no longer surprises me--nor does it distress me.
djjd62

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:15 am
@Rockhead,
i think RR might have a cracked block Razz
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:19 am
@Setanta,
Well see? Theres yer problem!!
Goldman is just 100% bat **** and anybody that quotes him is guilty of nourishing the sumbitch.

I took yer advice with the English lush, I shall here return the favor, You gotta stop feedin Goldman cause I misteakenly read that post as something you cooked up. That shall go on your permanent record you know.
Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:24 am
@farmerman,
Goldman says he has me on ignore (but like Rex, it's obvious that he frequently peeks), which is OK, because i rarely read his threads, and only respond if folks are cuttin' up in there. I do occasionally do a parody of one of his idiotic sallies--such as my "Are those canine dating sites what they're cracked up to be?" (or something like that).
farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:48 am
@Setanta,
read "pearls before Swine" each morning . SOme days its good, other days its really stupid. You never know which Goldman is gonna show up each day.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 10:33 am
@farmerman,
You'll have to forgive the ugly pathetic hater that Setanta has decided to be. I accidentally called him Sport in a recent post and he hasn't had a kind word for me since (not that he had many before). He's instructed me to hurry up and die, I refuse which caused him to tell me not talk to him anymore (the p.m. he sent wasn't qute that polite). .

We are to always know that he's pasted in from elsewhere (he isn't bright enough to pen anything original). Strangely the thing he copied and placed earlier in this thread sounded so much like him that few knew it wasn't until he said it.

Thread should be retitled Set(r)anta IS a rash.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 03:43 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Are you familiar with JGoldman? That was a copy and paste of a little flight of egomania he indulged in in one of his many goofy threads. Not having your good opinion no longer surprises me--nor does it distress me.

I have Goldman on Ignore...I had no idea what you were on about either! I knew it was a spoof of some kind though.
0 Replies