Card Trick!!!

Monger

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:44 pm
Card trick over here...!
Very Happy

(edit): Don't read any comments below until you've tried it out. :wink: Then make sure to check out Craven's cool new trick over HERE!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,798 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:47 pm
Too easy, I'll build one and put it up right now.
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:47 pm
Hey, Monger, can you explain that to me??????? That's freaky.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:48 pm
All the cards are removed.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:54 pm
Craven you traitor! Mad Laughing

... Okay okay, here's some info about this... Urban Legends Reference Pages: Humor (Card Sense)

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 08:59 pm
I suppose this indicates that I am certainly not a candidate for 'Witness of the Year'.

Thanks, Monger. Even after Craven told me they all were removed, I had no idea what he was talking about. Sometimes I can be really 'DUH!'.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:04 pm
Twisted Evil HeeHee! ...Did you read the thing about the guy's mom & her husband on the explanation page I linked to? LaughingLaughing!!
And hey, most people don't figure this one out on the first try. Smile
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:06 pm
Of course not. I only read as much as I needed to in order to understand the trick. Had I been the type to actually read the whole thing (which I will now go back and do), I might have been more likely to be aware and alert enough to have noticed the trick in the first place.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:28 pm
I just put this up, it's a bit trickier:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/able2know/mindreader.htm
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:50 pm
Cool stuff, Craven!! Very Happy It took me about 5 dumbfounded tries to figure this one out.

[size=8]By the way, how come you put it on Lycos?[/size]
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:59 pm
And I tried once and figured I'd never figure it out.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 10:08 pm
I put it there because I'll load a bunch of junk there that I don't want to count against my bandwidth like this golf game I just put up:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/able2know/golf.htm
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 10:22 pm
Wonderful -- just what I need: more games to keep me from doing that which is supposed to be done.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 11:40 am
Well, i don't get it, but that's o.k., magic is fun only if you don't know . . .
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 02:45 pm
Yes! Taking your eye off the ball !

Theres a related con trick used by money changers in Turkey and probably elsewhere too. Whatever the going the dollar rate, these guys offer X% more for credit card transaction.
They ask you how much you want to change and you say $100. They work out the appropriate turkish lire at their "special rate" and get you to sign the credit transaction for those lire plus a "small charge" for a verification phone call. Of course, when you get home two weeks later you have been charged the $110 for the "real rate" and the guy makes his money on the phone calls!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:42 pm
I got a 54, because of my ten on the last hole. That took the whole fun out of it, and ruined what otherwise would have been enjoyable! ;( c.i.
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:07 pm
Hi Craven -- Thanks for the golf game! That was fun! I was doing OK until I came to the one with the two hills.... LOL.... back and forth, back and forth. Also, I should have read the directions first! I didn't realize in the beginning that you could gain velocity by moving back away from the ball.

Good game.... a great way to end a busy day at the office!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:24 pm
Here are the tips for the golf game:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28378#28378
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 04:13 pm
Craven,

liked the mindreading thing there. Just clicked the first time, but then figured it out after a closer second look. It's a nice one though! The game was fun too... Managed to get me a 35 my second game LOL!
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 05:33 pm
is that why i'm double over my limit on my credit card Craven? i'll just have them send the bill to you from now on lol.
0 Replies