Pemerson

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 01:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Say this: Pardon me for protruding, I didn't mean to erupt.
ABE5177

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 02:49 pm
@Pemerson,
is everybody here crazy?
or is it me?
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 02:52 pm
@ABE5177,
It's got to be you! Wink
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 03:18 pm
@ABE5177,
The two presumptions are not mutually exclusive.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 08:15 pm
@ABE5177,
ABE5177 wrote:
is everybody here crazy?
or is it me?

yes
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 08:20 pm
I would just like the truth since this was made public to start and there are many concerned and emotionally invested people here.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 08:41 pm
anybody that truly cares about Bob and or Diane should consider why they are still posting on this thread.

it needs to fall away into the ether. there is nothing good to come from here...

that's all I'm gonna say.

thanks.
roger

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 01:19 am
@Rockhead,
I'm surprised you've become the arbiter of the thread. Not being one of the principles, I mean.
msolga

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 02:22 am
@roger,
Roger, I'm thinking Rocky's motivation for that post was to protect Diane & dys from further scrutiny, speculation, humour, whatever ...
If that's what his thinking was, I agree with it.
Personally I think dys & Diane's life is their business alone.
That's why I haven't posted to this thread at all till now.
I just don't know how helpful any further comments would be, at this point in time.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 02:51 am
@msolga,
Quote:
Personally I think dys & Diane's life is their business alone
they are such a big part of A2K that that dog will not hunt. I however dont understand what the deal is with them and why they have chosen the path here that they have. It seems like an explanation is in order, or at least clarification
msolga

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 03:06 am
@hawkeye10,
I don't think I'll post much more about this, hawkeye ... but personally I don't believe any A2Ker owes others here an explanation about anything to do with their private life. That simply isn't expected of most of us.

I think if dys or Diane wanted some in-depth discussion about their life at the moment then they'd be actively participating in such a discussion. They're not doing that, so I assume they have no wish to.

I agree with you that they are "a big part" of A2K. But that doesn't mean we have some right to details of their private lives that are personal & private.

That's what I think & I'll leave it at that.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 05:02 am
@msolga,
Quote:
I think if dys or Diane wanted some in-depth discussion about their life at the moment then they'd be actively participating in such a discussion. They're not doing that, so I assume they have no wish to.
my take is that if Diane doesn't wanna talk about it, she should not have started the thread in the first place...
Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 05:50 am
@Region Philbis,
Haven't we all done something in our lives that afterwards we said to ourselves, "What the hell was I thinking?"

I agree with Msolga that no matter how involved a member is in A2K, it is up to that member to share as much or as little as they wanted. Other members are not entitled to personal information. Personally, I would like this thread to go to the same place in cyberspace where sits the "Pampers Lady" thread!

(For those of you who don't understand my reference, too bad!)
Old Goat

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 06:00 am
@Phoenix32890,
Seconded.

Been there, done that, not nice.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 06:04 am
Sad days. Good luck to you both, I liked you two far more than I liked the average A2Ker.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 08:11 am
Okay. I've read enough.
Everyone please go away and leave this alone.
Joe(this thread is closed)Nation
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:59 am
I wanna hear about the , "Pamper Lady" Spill the beans Phoenix.
sozobe

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 10:07 am
@Sglass,
She's talking about Aunt Deborah, an account on Abuzz that asked a whole bunch of questions about childcare that contradicted each other (she was a single mother, she was married, she had five kids, she had two, she had grandkids, etc.) Turned out to be a Pampers employee generating content.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 11:22 am
Well, I'm relatively new here but I DID pick up a tension in the home.

I guess the thing that perplexes me is why anyone thinks they are "leaving" A2K, too. They didn't say they were quitting here, they only said they were separating, or that Ddys was "leaving." (for where, the store . . .?)

Let's not hang the crepe yet.

0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 12:28 pm
Boy, am I sorry that I got all nutty and then was stupid enough to fall out of the cuckoo's nest. As I was flying back to safety, I started to moult and damned if I didn't get stuck halfway up.

Dys isn't leaving me, poor man, and I am not leaving Dys. We've had some serious trouble with health problems that, as most of you know, can quickly lead to emotional devastation as reality leaves the scene.

My feathers are almost all grown in now, and I will stay in the nest where I belong, with a quick stop at the beauty shop for a trim. I like it feathered.

I am really sorry for the hysterics. At least most of you know that I am not like that normally (normally)? My apologies/ thanks to all who were concerned.

Apologies, especially, to Dys, the love of my life.

The new meds, starting today, will make a big difference. I'll hardly be recognizable. Whew!

Phoenix and Rocky, you both are treasures.