Am i experiencing implantation bleeding?

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 03:02 am
Ok so i have been ttc for a while now and about 2 weeks ago i noticed my boobs hurting and today which is 12/10/2011 and i started spotting lightly and it was a orangish pink color and i was wanting to know if it sounds like implantation bleeding. I also have noticed my boobs have these real dark very notcible veins in them...my period is due to start on 2/16/2011. Oh and by the way the blood only appears when i wipe.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,813 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 06:21 am
ttc = trying to conceive?

Hormones can cause breasts to be very tender, but I have to tell you THAT's how I KNEW I was pg. even before any tests.

However, the pink discharge may indicate that your are pre-flowing your monthly.

Could be . . . time will tell.

-
xxxnikkiexxx

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 06:29 am
@PUNKEY,
yes ttc means trying to conceive lol i didn't know for the longest time what that meant.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 08:54 am
I had to look it up Smile

Good luck - Let us know!!
xxxnikkiexxx

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2011 07:37 pm
@PUNKEY,
so i started my aunt flow but it was like a week early and i didn't bleed as much as i noramlly do and the veins in my boobs keep getting real noticable and the are shooting pains throught them i think im going to make a doctors appointment and see whats going on because in my left lower side of my stomach feels sore so idk ill keep you all posted on whats going on!
0 Replies