Consensus is building that the theory of Multi-Culturalism is a Dud

Ionus

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:59 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
What an enormous collection of non sequiturs!
Very Happy Oh ! But you still dont offer any explanation. I will assume you dont have any. Just more posturing without substance.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 08:38 am
@Old Goat,
Old Goat wrote:

Just look at Abu Hamza as a prime example.
Do you think that he would have lasted five minutes in the USA, preaching his divisive hate on the street?
Well.....believe me, he's just the tip of the iceberg over here.

I don't know Abu Hamza but we got that type over here as well.
Quote:
preaching his divisive hate on the street?

So what do you plan to do about it?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 05:29 pm
I haven't read all six pages of posts and so apologize if I am being redundant.

Cameron could not be more right.

Statist multi-culturalism isn't enjoying Hunan Pork and Tuvan throat singing.

It's a judge deciding that a Middle Eastern Muslim immigrant who rapes a woman in a short skirt, or kills his daughter because she's going out with an Infidel, should be judged not on the laws he or she has sworn an oath to uphold, but on the perceived mores of the culture in which the criminal grew up.

It's a town in England capitulating to the demand of Muslim immigrants or citizens to set aside a day every week when Muslim women can visit the community pool without men being allowed to enjoy the services their taxes support.

It's nations where you can be prosecuted for expressing your opinion about Islamists.

What took them so long?

If we follow Europe down the path they are now coming to realize was a wrong turn, we are idiots.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 11:22 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
Old Goat wrote:

Just look at Abu Hamza as a prime example.
Do you think that he would have lasted five minutes in the USA, preaching his divisive hate on the street?
Well.....believe me, he's just the tip of the iceberg over here.

I don't know Abu Hamza but we got that type over here as well.

We have Glen Beck.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 11:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
It's a judge deciding that a Middle Eastern Muslim immigrant who rapes a woman in a short skirt, or kills his daughter because she's going out with an Infidel, should be judged not on the laws he or she has sworn an oath to uphold, but on the perceived mores of the culture in which the criminal grew up.

I agree with you that this is unacceptable if it happened. But I am wondering if this really happened, if you are exaggerating, or it you are just making up an extreme example. But rape and murder should be treated as rape and murder.

Quote:

It's a town in England capitulating to the demand of Muslim immigrants or citizens to set aside a day every week when Muslim women can visit the community pool without men being allowed to enjoy the services their taxes support.

I fail to see how this is different than "capitulating" to the demand of Christians. In a recent story, a woman died because a Christian pharmacy was unwilling to dispense a drug used to stop bleeding after an abortion.

Many conservatives support this kind of thing for Christians. To then not support it for another religion is hypocrisy.

It is Monoculturalism scares me.
Ionus

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 01:10 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Many conservatives support this kind of thing for Christians. To then not support it for another religion is hypocrisy.
To demand ALL religions grow up and be religious is required by God.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:12 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Is that about Islamic tribunals? We don't have any here, does England?

I have a new thread see if you can contribute
http://able2know.org/topic/167779-1
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:33 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
We got Indian reservation tribunals but that was part of the Indian treaties.

They decide according to their own tribal laws.
0 Replies