Consensus is building that the theory of Multi-Culturalism is a Dud

Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 06:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
No boats, crossing the liquid Atlantic ???????
In this Ice Age we are currently in, during periods of extensive fluctuations of ice flows, the Atlantic has had no polar ice and has also frozen down as far as northern Spain. But keep it under your hat......Global Warming Thuggees dont want anyone to know.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 06:49 pm
@plainoldme,
The most recent time for the asian immigration was 12,000 ya. When are you suggesting asians migrated to the Americas ?

And unless you can prove someone knows one thing and deliberately says another, then you look like a complete moron to call them a liar.
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 06:52 pm
@plainoldme,
Australian aboriginees and many other non-European groups also have very low alcohol tolerance. It depends on whether your ancestors drank alcohol or not.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 06:56 pm
@Ionus,
True for American indians and Eskimos..but they still drink a lot...and as a result have a lot of sexual consent problems as well.
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 07:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Child sexual abuse is a major problem amongst aboriginees. Rape is pandemic in Africa. I pointed out that women were safer when the white man was in charge, and fools voted that down yet I bet they have never worked with blacks in an ex-colony. They just didnt like the sound of it, so it cant be true.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 07:50 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Child sexual abuse is a major problem amongst aboriginees. Rape is pandemic in Africa. I pointed out that women were safer when the white man was in charge, and
fools voted that down
U take that seriously ??
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 07:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I dont get my feelings hurt, but it makes me wonder about the stupidity of some people......more a smile and shake my head in disbelief than anything important.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 08:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Evidence has been found
that the Europeans got here b4 the Indians,
those damn Johnny-come-latelys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
About 20,000 years before the "natives" got here from Asia Europeans sailed along the Atlantic ice floes and settled the Americas. Dozens of pre-Clovis sites have been unearthed and carbon-dated.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 08:15 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I dont get my feelings hurt, but it makes me wonder about the stupidity of some people......more a smile and shake my head in disbelief than anything important.
Idealogy (fantasy) trumps reality with a lot of folks, it is the major reason this civilization is in so much trouble..what you see on A2K is unfortunately very normal..
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 08:23 pm
@electronicmail,

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Evidence has been found
that the Europeans got here b4 the Indians,
those damn Johnny-come-latelys.
electronicmail wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
About 20,000 years before the "natives" got here from Asia Europeans sailed along the Atlantic ice floes and settled the Americas. Dozens of pre-Clovis sites have been unearthed and carbon-dated.
Thank u, e-mail.

David
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 08:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
The vast majority of 'sexual' and drinking related problems is because the white man did horrible things to them. Sticking them in reservations with no jobs, money or hope. And then there were the schools... The legacy from racist policies has caused generations of pain and suffering. Children were ripped from their parents arms, isolated and saw white man raping and pillaging there communities, "normal" behavior was unknown. We all learn from our parents and community. When parents and children are told they are less than human and treated thusly, how are they supposed to know what is normal? When the people that treated them like animals were backed by ignorant government officials and policies, how did this teach them anything better? Generations of people are scarred and it will take several more before they can heal fully.
However, the tide is turning and there are many well educated Natives now leading and helping their communities.
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:02 pm
@Ceili,
There are no end of people who blame their ancestors for their problems. I am surprised you didnt say how the sun was in their eyes and the wind was against them and the field was uphill.

Blacks in the USA like to blame the white man too...it is a pity the slavers were all black. It is a pity the greatest majority of slaves throughout history were predominantly white.
Ceili

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:11 pm
@Ionus,
Well we all know somethings up your ass, go hide under your rock again.
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:21 pm
@Ceili,
You are just another whining lefty who thinks all you have to do is complain and the problem will be solved. Get off your fat arse and do something to help people. I spent 3 yrs helping people in a third world country and I speak from experience. You probably speak from a riveting conversation at the coffee club where all the girls agree the Amerindians have had a terrible time of it. Yet the problem remains despite your lovely intentions of getting around to doing something about it one day.

In the meantime, you can tell people who have been there done that they have something up their arse and live under a rock. You should congratulate yourself on yet another problem solved.
IRFRANK

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:24 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
It seems to works here, but then, most of us know that we came from other places and appreciate this great land that welcomed us all.

Unless your an American Indian.

All this denouncing of multiculturalism is just a disguise for nationalism and racism. A simple minded attempt at placing blame elsewhere for all our failings.

There is no failure in tolerance.

That does not mean we allow other cultures to be intolerant. If women have rights, it does not matter if they are Islamic. You live here, you follow our laws.
Ceili

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:27 pm
@Ionus,
I'm not fat. I live and work amount Native people. Back to ignore fuckhead.
Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:28 pm
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
You live here, you follow our laws.
Amerindian Law ??
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 09:31 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I'm not fat.
Stay positive ! That's the spirit.
Quote:
I live and work amount Native people.
Doing what ?
Quote:
Back to ignore fuckhead.
I never wanted to be taken off....of course you dont like to read different opinions.....you are here to be worshipped.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2011 08:36 pm
It looks like this one got off topic, but Bookmark
plainoldme

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 12:21 am
@Ionus,
All the dates for human activities are being pushed further and further back in time.

But, then you are a flat earth person.