THE US, THE UN AND IRAQ VI

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:29 pm
He does have a near unmatched ability to appear stupid. I confess, when Farenheit-911 opened with a giggling Bush, I almost couldn't stop giggling myself.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:02 pm
shhhhhh Occom ... don't spoil it ... the whole idea is to keep 'em thinkin' they're the smart ones.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:18 pm
It's okay timber, we all know the truth.
Bush has Lowest IQ of all Presidents

Source: Pennsylvania Times
Posted on 07/15/2001 16:45:00 PDT by Sungirl

Report: President Bush Has Lowest IQ of all Presidents of past 50 Years
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:23 pm
More ratings on presidents.
http://www.siena.edu/sri/results/95%20Presidency%20Survey.htm
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:54 pm
c.i., have you gone stark raving mad? Wait til McG gets a hold of this...
First thing I noticed from your source:
Quote:
among all 41 presidents.

College professors gave Clinton a very low rank in two categories: 39th in foreign policy accomplishments and 38th in integrity.

(why do you think we're in the mess we're in today, hello)

As we all know College professors are liberal almost to a man, yet they still rank slick Willy 2 slots from the bottom? Hmmmm, I wonder what that means. Idea
[size=7](c.i., are you secretly a republican?)[/size]
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 08:15 pm
Help!

Stiletto, seam, stockings. Ehbeth, setanta, this thread needs real chemistry (or setanta needs derailing, LOL).

Please Come Back.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 08:36 pm
http://www.sheerseduction.com/gioivl.jpg

Snopes: Presidential IQ
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:58 pm
Not snopes.
http://www.bushnews.com/bushiq.htm

Click on BUSH WATCH at the bottom of the link.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:59 pm
CI, that link is not to snopes but it is the same hoax that snopes debunks.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:07 am
Timber, one reason I still enjoy your posts (most of the time--even though you are a misguided Republican) is that you still have a sense of humor.

This is terribly serious stuff, but the seriousness can become neurotic by taking itself toooo seriously!! On both sides.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:15 am
Craven, That's probably true, but the following post explains much from the link.

Loyal Bush watcher AR writes that in the I.Q. story " the think tank is not identified. Google shows no Werner Levenstein, and no Baskerville News Service. The story must be a spoof."
OUR RESPONSE..."You may be right, AR, that's why we wrote...."While the authenticity of the study might be questioned, we believe the results are indisputable."
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:33 am
And that quote certainly establishes the author's credibility and objectivity.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:43 am
timberlandko wrote:
And that quote certainly establishes the author's credibility and objectivity.

And a bit, about what he thinks about his readers :wink:
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:15 am
timber, You're welcome to provide any proof that the results of that "study" is not true.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:28 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
timber, You're welcome to provide any proof that the results of that "study" is not true.

c.i. you are barking up the wrong tree. That "study" never existed. No such study is even possible* and it was never performed.

* Remote IQ testing based on writing examples is not possible.

How can timber disprove the results of a "study" that never existed?

This isn't a study with questionable results this is a hoax c.i., like the abominable snowman.

To ask someone to prove whether it's accurate or not is like asking someone to prove how tall the abominable snowman is.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:32 am
I think you guys missed the important part of c.i.'s link. Thanks for the laugh c.i. Here it is for those of you who don't chase links:
http://www.bushnews.com/roveiq.jpg
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:41 am
cicerone imposter wrote:

Laughing

cice, "You're welcome to provide any proof that the results of that "study" are true."

cice, "You're welcome to provide any proof that the news you have stopped beating your wife is not true."

cice, "You're welcome to provide any proof that the news you have stopped beating your wife is true."

cice, You're welcome to provide any proof that the news that you have a wife is not true.

cice, You're welcome to provide any proof that the news that you have a wife is true.

O yes! cice, you are also welcome to not provide any proof regarding the truth or falsity of any of the above.

Laughing
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:32 am
cicerone imposter wrote:

Ferchrissakes, c.i. ... how gullible can you be? Here, will this do for ya?
Quote:
Thursday, Sept. 6, 2001

'Doonesbury' Admits Being Stupid Enough to Believe Anti-Bush Hoax

Not many people have an IQ low enough to believe a left-wing lie that President Bush has half the IQ of Bill Clinton, but "Doonesbury" cartoonist Garry Trudeau was that foolish. Now he's finally admitting his stupidity.

Long after the hoax had been exposed, the apparently ill-read Trudeau used it as the basis for his comic strip Sunday.

But even his "apology" is as smarmy as his cartoon.

"Trudeau takes full responsibility, acknowledging the use of fictional material from an outside source instead of simply making it up as he usually does," his Web site says.

"The creator deeply apologizes for unsettling anyone who was under the impression that the President is, in fact, quite intelligent," says the statement, showing once again that "Doonesbury" is nothing more than leftist propaganda.

Trudeau told editors in an e-mail that a "usually reliable" source had informed him of a "study" from a non-existent "Lovenstein Institute" of Scranton, Pa., that cited so-called "world renowned" authorities using something called the "Swanson/Crain system of intelligence ranking."

Incredibly, the obviously phony "study" had also duped a columnist for London's liberal Guardian newspaper and spread to newspapers in Australia and New Zealand.

Of course, far more people saw the lie perpetuated in Trudeau's comic strip than will ever read the "apology" at his Web site. Not that he'll lose any sleep over that.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:59 am
timber, I don't believe that GWBush's IQ is half that of Clinton's, but believe it's well below that of most presidents. THAT'S THE ISSUE! Even I have an IQ above 91; that's doesn't mean too much in this world, because I'm retired - and can do no harm on this planet.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:02 pm
Bush's IQ is around 137, which is probably 30 - 40 above Slick's

I mean, how much of an IQ does it take to be porking teenage interns on government property during working hours. If I had a dog stupid enough to do that I'd take him out behind the barn and shoot him through the head.
0 Replies