Dys is enraged with me. I don't argue with him enough. which annoys him.

High Seas

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 08:09 am
@OmSigDAVID,
At this muzzle velocity it was probably a rifle. But the data combination in the picture also reminded me of Ossobuco in very many ways Smile
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 08:41 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
At this muzzle velocity it was probably a rifle. But the data combination in the picture also reminded me of Ossobuco in very many ways Smile
How ?
High Seas

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 10:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If the lady, being the most reliable source, doesn't wish to answer that, stands to reason nobody else should attempt a reply. Did you ever come across a very famous short story by the title "The Lady or the Tiger?"? If not, I commend it to your attention - it's essential to continuity of thread <G>
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LadyTige.shtml

Quote:
...The more we reflect upon this question, the harder it is to answer. It involves a study of the human heart which leads us through devious mazes of passion, out of which it is difficult to find our way. Think of it, fair reader, not as if the decision of the question depended upon yourself....
0 Replies