what would happen to people affected by "worm disease "

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 08:20 am
a friend of mine complains from "worm disease" the worms have spread all over her body, with her poops , nose , eyes , head , skin , every where , Ive seen different sizes of worms , millions of worms in her body , but she refused to go to the doctor to cure her , and she believes that she has drunk contaminated milk or juice . actually she didn't use any type of medicines because she thinks that she is ok !!
now after 6months she is still refusing to go to the doctor believing that the worms have died and now she is healthy !!
my question : is she really OK and healthy ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,835 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:24 am
Worms are a parasite. I know people who've had them for years and been fine. It is gross but it probably wont kill her.
One round of meds and they'd be gone for good. Maybe she just like having them as pets....
permoda12345

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:44 am
@Ceili,
but worms would poison the blood causing lack of immunity , some doctors told me this may cause cancer .they lay million of eggs in her blood .
0 Replies

permoda12345

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:45 am
@Ceili,
but worms would poison the blood causing lack of immunity , some doctors told me this may cause cancer .they lay million of eggs in her blood .
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:48 am
@permoda12345,
Cerebral worm infestation may cause seizures.
permoda12345

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:58 am
@Miller,
"seizure" is it a fatal disease?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:00 am
Human beings have had worms for millennia/s? and we are still here. Of course it can cause problems and like Miller said if they get into your brain... Regardless, she'll probably be fine, single, under weight, slightly mad, but I doubt they'll kill her.
Then again, I don't know what kind of worms they are or how healthy she was to begin with. Remember, I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet. lol
permoda12345

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:08 am
@Ceili,
I have seen big worms getting out of her head , and out of her arms , and small ones , and other smaller , the big worms have very hard skin and filled with eggs they look oval in shape , they die directly when they get out of her skin .
horrible worms .
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 02:27 pm
Where do you live?
contrex

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 02:32 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Where do you live?

In a lunatic asylum, I suspect.
roger

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 02:37 pm
@contrex,
You mean, it isn't normal to see people with worms crawling out of their skin every day?
Ragman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 04:23 pm
@roger,
I'm going fishing and need some bait..mebbbe I can borrow some?
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 06:28 am
@roger,
It's normal if you live in Africa or India, read this http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/MiscAltHealthTopics/Parasites/Parasite_Pictures_and_videos.htm
electronicmail

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 09:53 am
@permoda12345,
Are you in Africa?
0 Replies

permoda12345

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:09 pm
@electronicmail,
I'm not in Africa , not in India , not in Egypt.
0 Replies

permoda12345

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:12 pm
@electronicmail,
Oh my God I couldn't read the report because the pictures are disgusting and horrible .
Gargamel

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:26 pm
Just a little research, permoda, will reveal that the very kind of worms you describe tend to leap from host to host. Given that this is your close friend, and that you have in fact seen these worms coming out of our body, it is very likely that you too are infected.

Spend some time today analyzing your feces with a magnifying glass. If you see anything unusual, drink a fifth of scotch to sterilize your insides.

Sincerely,
Dr. Gargamel
electronicmail

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:28 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

the very kind of worms you describe tend to leap from host to host. Given that this is your close friend, and that you have in fact seen these worms coming out of our body

You're his girlfriend? What's with the WE?
electronicmail

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:35 pm
@permoda12345,
permoda12345 wrote:

Oh my God I couldn't read the report because the pictures are disgusting and horrible .

But you see the same worms coming out of your girlfriend's head and body and that doesn't bother you at all. I get it, you're not in Africa, not in India, you're in a loony bin right here in the U.S. of A.
Gargamel

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 02:44 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

the very kind of worms you describe tend to leap from host to host. Given that this is your close friend, and that you have in fact seen these worms coming out of our body

You're his girlfriend? What's with the WE?

Thanks for the feedback, A2K Automated Proofing 'Tard 3000. Way to catch those typos!
0 Replies