depression

annia

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 11:59 pm
i am a home maker .i have a good family life(two kids and a wonderful husband).but i have apoor proffesional life as well as social life.i can't make a goode relationship any ladies.they are sweet to me when we meet for first time .after that they behave very indifferently.even with the relatives i ahve the same problem.i feel always lonely in life and quite depressed,i tried to chnage my behaviour but i don;t know nobody is accepting me.not alone i feel jealousy towards the ladies who r gud friends.i think there is some kind of negativity in my apperance.i dont have any talents .my life is becoming miserable.i always feel jealousy when people spend their time with their relatives,friends.i don't have anybody like this.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 542 • Replies: 4
No top replies

wayne

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 01:08 am
@annia,
I've just been discussing a 5 day bout of depression with a friend, and logged on and this is the first thread I see.

I can easily relate to a lot of your feelings here. I am assuming that these thoughts and feelings occur during bouts of depression, and when the depression abates, you don't necessarily feel the same way.

I'll keep an eye on this thread if you would like to discuss further.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 02:23 pm
How long have you felt this way?
You seemed depressed in many different domains: home, family, career/work, health, and self.

Have you discussed this with a doctor?

You don't have to feel this way. All it takes is you be willing to take steps to get some help.
0 Replies

aze1526

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 01:06 pm
Have you talked about this with your husband? If you haven't, I suggest you should. That's your life partner, he is meant to know important feelings and events going on. He can possibly even help you, comfort you, motivate you, or just offer some advise. And just don't tell him the problem alone, express everything you feel, because you need a shoulder to just release everything that is occurring with you. I think he's the one who can truly help you since he knows you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 01:12 pm
@annia,
I am sorry that you feel this way, annia. Since you're a home maker, perhaps
you could do some volunteer work in your city. I am sure there is an animal
shelter, a retirement home, a hospital or any other entities in your town that
are in dire need of helping hands.
I always have found that helping others is the best medicine for feeling good
about yourself.
0 Replies