Death threats against tea-party leaders

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:33 am
http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/2011/01/16/after-weeks-of-blaming-tea-party-tea-party-leaders-now-receiving-death-threats/

Quote:
While praying for the recovery of the Safeway victims all last week, we also documented the media’s attempts to defame the tea party by tying the actions of Jared Loughner to the conservative movement — all of this done while lecturing America on civility and rhetoric:

[many links]

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 697 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 10:59 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/2011/01/16/after-weeks-of-blaming-tea-party-tea-party-leaders-now-receiving-death-threats/

Quote:
While praying for the recovery of the Safeway victims all last week, we also documented the media’s attempts to defame the tea party by tying the actions of Jared Loughner to the conservative movement — all of this done while lecturing America on civility and rhetoric:

[many links]

Tea party leaders are simply more of the blind leading the blind, though they are blind purely for money and money is an element in all their blindness... Why should we not hate them and wish them dead... They prey upon us... The waste our hope with false promises... They waste our desire for change and our money with lies and empty rhetoric... It is all crazy; so what are we supposed to do??? Shall we accept that even in an insane asylum that there are no good or evil people, and that the evil do not prey upon the good??? We are not so stupid as the tea party...
George

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 11:01 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
. . . Why should we not hate them and wish them dead . . .

I hope this is just frustration speaking.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 11:41 am
@George,
Is there a G-man in the audience.....
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 04:27 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
Why should we not hate them and wish them dead

So you will now accept responsibility if any tea party leader gets killed, right?
After all, your words were the spark that caused some crazy person to act.
Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 05:10 pm
@George,
George wrote:

Fido wrote:
. . . Why should we not hate them and wish them dead . . .

I hope this is just frustration speaking.
What it is, is a desire for an end to opportunism and opportunists... I don't want leaders or led. but a world where everyone is the leader on their own path, hopefully, shared with others but ultimately their own, leading to their freedom without restrain so long as they injure no one... We have to much licence pretending to be liberty, too much privilage pretending to be right... So what if the tea party is a few trying desparately to hold onto the accumulations of a life time... Most of us have already lost ours and until we are all in the same boat looking to the common wealth for our support no real cahnge will be possible... The tea party has its collective head up its horn... It is a good place to keep all their simple minds looking for simple understandings without the courage and integrity to look at the entire problem for a revolutionary solution... It is just like its name, some surprise, evoking revolution; but representing counter revolution...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 05:18 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:

So you will now accept responsibility if any tea party leader gets killed, right?
After all, your words were the spark that caused some crazy person to act.

I do not really care who gets killed... Let them all be buried with honor or contempt... I do not want the nation killed, and I do not want what I think this nation stands for killed... I do not want the sacrifices of all who died in defense of liberty, or for the promise of liberty to have died in vain... There are many many who walk among us as enemies of liberty using what we consider rights to attack all our rights... For such people death is a kindness because they are condeming us and their children to defeat and slavery... I will not kill them, and I do not encourage others to kill them... They should be stopped... They should be educated... They should be led through any national battlefield cemetary, and be shamed, and made to recognize that the final full measure of sacrifice given to this nation and this people was not only for their wealth and power over us, but was for all our freedom, to which we can only give meaning by the preservation of, and the proper use of, in regard to the world and each other... Let us not be enemies, but be together free...
Sturgis

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 08:08 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

I do not really care who gets killed... Let them all be buried with honor or contempt... I do not want the nation killed, and I do not want what I think this nation stands for killed... I do not want the sacrifices of all who died in defense of liberty, or for the promise of liberty to have died in vain... There are many many who walk among us as enemies of liberty using what we consider rights to attack all our rights... For such people death is a kindness because they are condeming us and their children to defeat and slavery... I will not kill them, and I do not encourage others to kill them... They should be stopped... They should be educated... They should be led through any national battlefield cemetary, and be shamed, and made to recognize that the final full measure of sacrifice given to this nation and this people was not only for their wealth and power over us, but was for all our freedom, to which we can only give meaning by the preservation of, and the proper use of, in regard to the world and each other... Let us not be enemies...

so saith the cretin that preaches hatred and death .
Fido wrote:

The hatred which you toss Fido makes you no better than those proclaimed you by you as the enemy.
Just how pray tell can you say "let us not be enemies" after all that?
0 Replies