Why would he act like this the next day????

Kaui

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 09:45 pm
Okay so I spent the night at my friends house, and she fell asleep at 9pm as usual. So me and my other friend hung out with him. And long story short. He gave me a hug, and we 'cuddled' for about an hour. And then we went to sleep in separate rooms. My friend (not his sis) asked him if he was gonna ask me out. He said "I want to but I don't want to be an *** and have to deny it because she is a sophomore. I've hurt a lot of girls in the past by thinking that I like them. I don't want to do that to her. So I don't know." He doesn't know she told me this. Anyways the next day. He was being weird and when he would com into the same room as me he would look at me for 1 second then look away quickly. That's how it was before everything happened. I thought you know... After that night. We would be a little closer. And it wouldn't be like that... I spent the night Friday, than we texted Saturday. All seemed fine. Then on Sunday when we were texting he was being weird. I don't know why he is being weird like that. And I asked him if he was okay. But he never replied.... Anyone know why he is being like that?
He's a senior btw. So why would he have to deny it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 884 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 06:07 am
@Kaui,
Probably 'cause you're underage.

The guy changed his mind. Move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:12 am
When I was in high school - centuries ago - there was a BIG gap between senior boys and sophomore girls.

He knows that and that's why he's hesitant to have a relationship with you.
It's just not going to happen.

Acknowledge that you have a crush on him. But that's as far as it's gonna go.

But please turn around and look at the boys in your own class.
After you get out of high school, that two-three year difference won't matter. But now, it is just not do-able.
0 Replies