Oral Sex

annb

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 03:24 pm
The guy that I am currently with enjoys oral sex. However, there have been a several (3-4) times when he does not/can not "finish" or cum and apologizes and we have to stop. I have asked if I am doing something wrong and his response is "no". Is there something that I am not aware of on why he would not be finishing? Overall or most of the time he does finish and seems to enjoy it and asks for it frequently. I guess I don't know what to think about the situation. Please help if you have any advice on the topic or something I could do to make sure he is "satisfied".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,148 • Replies: 9
No top replies

RealEyes

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 05:55 am
I'm going to put this bluntly because I think it's pointless to beat around the bush when it comes to sexual questions.

Sometimes the rhythm might be off, sometimes it might feel to sore to finish. There are plenty of reason why he might not be able to go on, but for obvious reasons no guy in his right mind would complain.

If he's ever reciprocated, you might have come across the same frustrations of not reaching climax all the time (experiences vary from gal to gal depending on how fit you are down there). You'd likely agree that it's enjoyable even if it may not give you top notch euphoria all the time.

Most of the time, the little things are worked out over time. The best way to have an enjoyable sex life is for both parties to be able to communicate in full honesty what will do it for you. I wouldn't worry too much about this though. It's normal.
hingehead

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 08:35 am
@annb,
Quote:
The guy that I am currently with enjoys oral sex

That would narrow the field down to about 3 billion.

Is intercourse an option, or are you limited to oral?

How old are you?

How experienced are you?

I only ask because the answers would change my response and I have no desire to make a dick of myself through insufficient information.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 09:18 am
@hingehead,
H/H,
Quote:
and I have no desire to make a dick of myself

Why?, worried you might get blown. Laughing
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 12:35 pm
AnnB - don't worry about it.

He doesn't need to "finish."

You both can joy the mutual feelings and consider it a 'part" of the entire lovemaking event.

He was in the race but not ready to cross over the finish line yet.
annb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 04:25 pm
@RealEyes,
thank you for this, really. It has been reciprocated and youre so right! haha sometimes are better than others. I never thought about it that way. again, thank you for taking the time to help me out!
0 Replies

annb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 04:28 pm
@hingehead,
I am 22, and yes intercourse is an option. I guess I wasnt too clear in the first question, sorry. oral sex is just something he enjoys alot it seems. like I said hes always asking for that. as far as experience, I have only had 3 partners thus far, maybe that means I lack experience?
annb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 04:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
punkey, great confidence booster Smile we do have some good races! HAHA
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:34 pm
@annb,
annb wrote:

oral sex is just something he enjoys alot it seems.

Oh well then.

If he really seems to enjoy it "alot", that cuts the number done even more, to about 2.999999 billion men. Smile
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 04:25 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
I think oral sex is a head ****. Mr. Green
0 Replies