fight for love is it worth the fight when you know in your heart she is the one

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 04:39 pm
i had an intense 2moths with a lady who ened it out out of the blue saying as she a school teachershe cant be involved with me for my naughty ways its been survival.... very little cocaine use myself but this was a one the main reason she gave me this has come about due to lots things wont bore you ******* drugs do get hold of you, just few bad habits mixing with wrong crowd im losing my house and as i got involved with this lady i tried sorting out a job before she shoot me down out the sky no joy there offer retracted so to her now im looking like a person whos life isnt together...but emotionally my thoughts for others consider myself verynormal...she didnt stick around despite us clicking amazingly well and tonight ive called her and she herself has said the same and wants me to call again tommorow...my xmas new year ruined as i thought id meet the love of my life the sex was like nothing id felt before connetion with alittle madness thrown in my perfect partner and i really didt see the endcoming so soon as she lead me to believe in this 2mths it was going somewhere,now the fucked upthing is my first love in the same town im from looks exactly like her and when we talked one day it turns out my first love and her are related 3years only between them.whatwant to know people is it worth going after the person you love completely...what ever the cost to yourself i think the answer for me is she worth every risk i take as shes my princess of darkness this i love her about her onthe quite and i knowher better in two months than a man she wa within ten years and she knew me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,467 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:04 pm
English Translation: sort of

i had an intense 2moths with a lady who ened it out out of the blue saying as she a school teacher.
she cant be involved with me for my naughty ways
its been survival....
very little cocaine use myself but this was a one the main reason she gave me
this has come about due to lots things
wont bore you
******* drugs do get hold of you, just few bad habits mixing with wrong crowd
im losing my house and as i got involved with this lady i tried sorting out a job before she shoot me down out the sky
no joy
there offer retracted so to her now im looking like a person whos life isnt together..
.but emotionally my thoughts for others consider myself verynormal...
she didnt stick around despite us clicking amazingly well and tonight ive called her and she herself has said the same and wants me to call again tommorow...
my xmas new year ruined as i thought id meet the love of my life

the sex was like nothing id felt before
connetion with alittle madness thrown in my perfect partner

and i really didt see the endcoming so soon as she lead me to believe in this 2mths it was going somewhere,
now the fucked upthing is my first love in the same town
im from looks exactly like her
and when we talked one day it turns out my first love
and her are related 3years only between them.
whatwant to know people
is it worth going after the person you love completely.
..what ever the cost to yourself
i think the answer for me is she worth every risk i take
as shes my princess of darkness
this
i love her about her onthe quite and
i knowher better in two months
than a man she wa within ten years
and she knew me.
djjd62

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:14 pm
@Joe Nation,
ummm, is there an english translation of the english translation
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:52 pm
Hey, dj, it's a truly heartbreaking story. Read it again.

and, for the record, YES. Fight for your love. Get straight, get clean, get a job, save your house, buy a new suit and drive over to her house on a Sunday afternoon and sweep her off her feet.
Joe(Then tell us more)Nation
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 11:17 pm
@jimmythesaint,
Quote:
-cocaine use myself
-mixing with wrong crowd
-im losing my house
-tried sorting out a job before she shoot me down (ie. you knew this was an issue with her)

Those can be HUGE strikes against you in many peoples minds.

It may be simply that the girl couldn't let go because of the connection. Connection is not enough for long term happiness - compatibility is also required. Before you go and break your heart a second time, I'd do some thinking about whether or not you are compatible. A 2nd opinion from a friend that knows you well is probably a good idea.

You need to consider that one of the major reasons she keeps coming to see you is the same reason you occasionally do cocaine, and the reason she left you the first time is the quoted ones above. Yet you know people that can't help but keep going back to cocaine for the feeling it gives them, right?
0 Replies

jimmythesaint

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 08:42 am
thanks for all your replies everyone..as for the cocaine use joe,for me its take it or leave it these days and has been a factor in my fall from grace this i put my hands up for..but im going to march on and reading other advice im going to get myself a job get back to form.ive learnt some big lessons and not to make the same mistakes again im going to speak to tis this afternoon and see if she and her son want to come stay down brighton with me at the family home just see her face to face and take a walk along the beach with her boy and try talking it through im very nervous not like me to make call today see if she wants to come down...but in my heart shes the one.
0 Replies