Recognization of Handwriting

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 08:05 am

http://viewzone2.com/handwriting.gwbush.jpg

Oh poor me, only have I recognized "strong RNC Victory 2000 program.

Your ***** for Victory 2000 night???
....... identify... who support our candidate, and how ... them out?

These ... program are...?

With your help, we can achieve our ... and Clinton Democrat par...ship, and ... ............. GOP victory.

Sincerely

P.S. .... again.

[img][/img]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,698 • Replies: 10
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 08:09 am
@oristarA,
Strong RNC Victory 2000 program

Your support for Victory 2000 right now is essential to advertise our compassionate conservative message, identify voters who support our candidates, and turn them out.

These crucial programs are expensive.

With your help, we can achieve our dreams, end Clinton Democrat partisanship, and together, renew America's purpose through an across-the-brand GOP victory.

Please, renew your commitment to our cause and send a donation today. It would mean a lot to me, as leader of our ticket. Thank you again for all your support.

Sincerely,
George Bush

P.S. Having been officially confirmed as the Republican Party Nominee, I look forward to leading our team to victory. Please help as generously as you can. Thanks again.
oristarA

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 08:25 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

Strong RNC Victory 2000 program

Your support for Victory 2000 right now is essential to advertise our compassionate conservative message, identify voters who support our candidates, and turn them out.

These crucial programs are expensive.

With your help, we can achieve our dreams, end Clinton Democrat partisanship, and together, renew America's purpose through an across-the-brand GOP victory.

Please, renew your commitment to our cause and send a donation today. It would mean a lot to me, as leader of our ticket. Thank you again for all your support.

Sincerely,
George Bush

P.S. Having been officially confirmed as the Republican Party Nominee, I look forward to leading our team to victory. Please help as generously as you can. Thanks again.

Cool!

What does "RNC" stand for?

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 09:14 am
@oristarA,
Republican National Committee.

This is a fundraising letter written by George W. Bush when he was the Republican candidate for President in the 2000 American election. (He ultimately won, in a close and disputed contest with Al Gore.)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 09:51 am
@sozobe,
One correction: I looked at it again and it's "across-the-board" GOP victory (not "across-the-brand").
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 10:33 am
By the way, in your thread title, the word should be "Recognition."
ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 10:50 am
why the heck is this tagged with 'grammar'?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 09:04 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

By the way, in your thread title, the word should be "Recognition."

Thanks.

But I wonder whether that is another proper usage:

1.THE METHODS OF PICTURE RECOGNIZATION IN CARD WEB EVENESS DETECTION
2.RESEARCHING FOR PARTICULAR MAN & SMALL TABLE VOICE RECOGNIZATION IN CHINESE SPEAKING
3.SRK protein plays the key function in recognization of self_pollen and SLG enhances this function.
Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 06:11 am
@oristarA,
The proper word in all three of your examples is recognition. The repetition of an error is not evidence that it is not an error.
oristarA

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 07:46 am
@Setanta,
Thanks
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 03:49 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
The repetition of an error is not evidence that it is not an error.

Good thing for you to keep in mind as you offer "advice" on language issues, pathfinder.
0 Replies