How long does it take for the goverment to pull something you posted?

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 10:40 am
This just semmed weird I was reading an article about the dead birds. Then I went down to the reply section. And I got to a section that said posted 3 minutes ago. It was someone talking about some military official that was found killed. Supposely he in charge of movement of some chemical weapons. And something about destroying the WMD and burrying it at an location somewhat close to the red bird event. and supposely there was some siesmic activity. Well anyways I went to the next post. Then decided I wanted to read the prior one again. But it was gone? LOL now I fell like one of those paranoid schizophranics.............Wait never mind I am one Smile Sooo what are youre thoughts on this event?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,561 • Replies: 5

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 10:46 am
If a train leaves Miami, bound for Philadelphia, and travelling at 90 miles per hour, and a train leaves Boston, also bound for Philadelphia, and travelling at 60 miles per hour, how long will it take Amtrak to go bankrupt relying on the income from people who actually want to go to Philadelphia?
djjd62

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 10:48 am
@Setanta,
if a hen and a half, lay an egg and a half in a day in a half, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a dog house
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 11:05 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Assuming you are not in China, I would suggest you try to re-find the article by going back using the history feature in your web browser.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 12:49 pm
@Green Witch,

there is a similar article here...
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 04:35 pm
@Region Philbis,
Yays thank you that was the one. Think the one I saw there was more detail to it but ya. Glad someone else read it. Puts my mind at ease a little Smile
0 Replies