Should human rights be taken away from someone if they are diagnosed with schizophrenia?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 11:08 pm
@triathbee,
I am having trouble with the word cure. Thats almost imcoprehensable. But treating the symptoms is a daily struggle. But we dint think there was other galaxies at one time. So hope is always alive. I gotta talk to doc I dont feel much proggress is being acomplished in my symtoms at the moment. Some at times seems to be alivieted but as a whole I think there migh be something else she could help to treat by looking in her pharmasodical book. I hope anyways. Thank you for posting. Smile
fobvius

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 11:19 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
hi Pete, cool here, anytime mate
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 11:21 pm
@Cyracuz,
Seems like a movie about someone someone whos trying to attain wisdow from the world. Looks interesting. My mind is more of on overdrive 24/7. Different rates of overdrive but never the less overdrive. It prevents me from accomplishing simple tasks for lack of focus. Its been getting steadly worse. Achiving Zen must be a wonderfull thing. heck dont realy know what the words realy means. I am just daily strugggling to understand whats reality and whats delusion. Unfortanly its very hard for me to learn from someone else. my mind usaly tries to find its own conclusions. Sometimes it works sometimes it dont. the dont times are the ones I dissmiss as delusional. Blah I feel like I am blabaring Again that seems like an interesting movie I gotta try to wach in its entirity sometime Thank you again.
Cyracuz

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:08 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Peter, I think it is safe to say that I cannot imagine how it must be like for you, but I try, and you are good at explaining. I just wish you all the best in your struggle.
JPB

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 07:54 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Yep, will do. I've been buried in work this past week and have only been able to read along. I'm paying attention and sending warm thoughts even if I'm not posting much. I'm glad the side effects of the meds seem to have stabilized. I'm more glad that you're going back to the dr next week. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you sort through what you'd like to tell him in advance.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:05 pm
@Cyracuz,
Thank you Smile Hehe the medicine the doc gave me ran out. So when I get there monday guess I will be normal me lol. My appetite has increased and ill post anymore details of normal me as I get it. Think it was a pill mutiplication error. First 5 days it was suppose to be 1 1/2 pills a day and after that 1 pill a day.Think that they dint add the 1/2 to it. The c;assification for the drugs are anti phycotic or something like that so ill keep an extra watch for that lol. Ok ill post when I got something
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2011 09:01 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Oki off to the doc Have a good day yall Smile
JPB

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 08:37 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Any news/update from your dr's appointment?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 03:02 pm
@JPB,
Hiyas. yes they increased my medication. Since I went a few days without any at all. I can realy tell the difference. My conference room is alot quieter. There is no cure for my disease. So slowing down the tought proccess seems to be the best remedy so far. And thats basicly what it feels like. If my thoguh proccess was raging rapids they went down to a slower moving river. I miss read the other medications instructions thats why I ran out of those. This is still day 2 of increased medication. So far so good I feel alot calmer. A little spacy at times and I seem to be less emotional. So so fae so good. Thak you ill try to post as something comes.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:41 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
So you have to live with your "incurable" condition, just like I have to live with my "incurable" personality. Don't mean to be flippant, but I think there is a degree of similarity, don't you?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:41 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
So you have to live with your "incurable" condition, just like I have to live with my "incurable" personality. Don't mean to be flippant, but I think there is a degree of similarity, don't you?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2011 09:53 pm
@JLNobody,
Sure is either live or die. Just because someone is in a weel chair dont mean their dead. Being hadicaped by a disease is just that a handicap. I managed to have a life, work, serve in the military. Even went to school. It just recently handicapped me to wear I cant manage to do what should be routine tasks. Incurable persoality I have no idea what it means. But Im sure it must be a burden for you. A handicap I assume? Well thank you for inquiring please post again.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 05:53 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Yeah, I wondered about the 1.5 pills to start. It's usually 0.5 then 1. How was your anxiety level as you travelled to and from the dr's office? Can you see any general improvement in your anxiety over a few months ago?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:17 am
@JPB,
I seem to feel better. But kind of tense yet slower not as active discusions in my mind. Still early though. Takes a few days probaly fall in how the medicine should normaly act. The first day felt better than what I do right now. Im now taking 1/2mg in the morning and 1mg at night. I think were in the right track though. It seems at least take care of some of negative syptoms for now. Well Ill post again when I have something new. My next appt is the first monday in june by the way. Thank you again for posting and keep it coming please.
TheEnlightenedOne

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 12:43 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quit being lazy. Go shower, shave, clean the house and get a job. Quit your whining to get sympathy.
Cyracuz

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 01:31 pm
@TheEnlightenedOne,
Peter is an inspiration. He's got many issues to deal with, and contrary to some people I know he doesn't quit. He doesn't give up. He deserves our respect and support.

You just sound like an a-hole who has never met a true challenge in your life... TheEnlightenedOne... hah..
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 04:51 pm
@TheEnlightenedOne,
When you came up with the name TheEnlightenedOne were you under the influence of a drug? I do apologies if this seems a little harsh because I do not mean for it to be that way!

Are you being intellectually honest with yourself? Really? Please explain this logic so that we can all be informed of a better understanding of reality!

Thanks reasoning logic
Cyracuz

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 05:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
I checked up on him rl, and it seems he's written a grand total of 2 posts on this forum. Both are identical and both are addressed to Peter, which leads me to assume that there is more to this than just a random, anonymous comment...
TheEnlightenedOne

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 05:10 pm
@Cyracuz,
Some people love attention and sympathy by creating stories and sharing them with the world. Peter appears to be one of these persons. Gets drunk, ramble some with bad spelling while intoxicated to get attention and then passes out. Think about it.
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 06:16 pm
@TheEnlightenedOne,
You mean think about it like you have done?
0 Replies