Should human rights be taken away from someone if they are diagnosed with schizophrenia?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 05:56 am
@laughoutlood,
Good to see you laughoutlood.
This has been going on for a while for now. Most countries had sanctions against the country responsible for doing this, which they have since lessen them. The International Court of Justice which is The United Nations. Have asked for these people to be accepted into their Country and asked for them to stop these violations against human rights imposed against these people. The Country responsible for Imposing these laws against these people stance is "These people don't belong to our Country therefore We are not committing any crimes against people from our Country". Which I suppose if no other Country decides to allow these people to belong to their Country. Well then they have no jurisdiction and the international Laws are written to protect only people that are part of Country. Making them fair game to be done with as they please. So right now people a running with machetes, ripping babies of their parents arms and then chopping the kids in front of everyone until they no longer have any life. The racist laws that been imposed against these people have been going on for decades. Like the one that says "They are not allowed to obtain an education". Proof of that is the 98% illiterate rate that these people have.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 01:08 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
So those of that are asking "why are they doing these things?"
Well if you do a little research you find out its the usual propaganda we hear in times like these.
They say "We want to build a pure race! All other races being European, African, North American, South American, Chinese, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, tan skin, God worshipers, non God worshipers, who ever is different than us should have their life taken away. So that our race can be the only race on earth. For we are superior than all other races!"
Its kind of like an echo rigging from others times in our worlds past.
Just got to hope that thousands......well too late for thousands, that already happen so I guess tens of thousands of people don't die in the process. Or who knows how high the body count will be.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 12:03 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
http://www.transcend.org/tms/2013/09/new-report-high-risk-of-genocide-in-burma/
0 Replies

Thraworight

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 02:21 am
@aidan,
No, I don't think human rights should be taken away from anyone - and most especially not from a person who is made vulnerable by illness.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 05:31 am
@Thraworight,
Hi Thraworight Smile
But what if there is a person with a mental disorder that belongs to the group of people I mentioned in these last few pages of posts?
If that person deserves human rights, what could you do to help that person have them?
0 Replies

void123

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
since your at risk of oppressing a group of people and takeing away their freedoms, you are a danger to those people thus by your own reasoning your freedoms should be taken away. in the soviet union being democratic was consider being insane, and most goverments and peoples have abused their powers and taken many freedoms away with no just cause, theirs not one. people with aids could spread their disease thus a danger to society by your reasoning we ought to euthanize them right?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:05 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
As with most things, mental illness exists on a spectrum of severity. If so mentally ill you require regular medication so as not to be a threat to yourself or others, and absent the medication experience disassociation from reality and the like I'm sorry but you need to be in a controlled enviroment.

It's irresponsible to permit people out of touch with reality and prone to extreme behaviours to be wandering around in public. While I understand it's not their fault, and they simply got a lousy hand, it's similarly not other people's fault that we should be knowingly sacrificing them when ever someone goes on a shooting spree thinking people were "Minions" or otherwise not peaceful people minidng their own business.

If a movie like the new "Mad Max" can cause people with issues to become symptomatic and become violent, those people need to have been in a secure facility, not out n about.
0 Replies