Should human rights be taken away from someone if they are diagnosed with schizophrenia?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 06:26 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Evreything went well at the doc Im kepping same dosage and got one more medication for when im felling anxiety. I am Also getting some patches to try to kick smoking. I been smoking for over 20 years so its not gona be easy but ill give it a shot. Other wise things are looking up a little bit at a time. Ill try to update more as it comes up. Thank you for reading Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 06:26 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
Well if you ever seen the tv show horders. Well thats my living condition. I had a few days were I ve made like 8 or 10 trash bags of stuff and mopped a path in the floor in my room. so its getting better Im not sure how it got to be that bad.

Don't feel all alone, I am guilty of that as well! I am on vacation for the next 7 days and that will give me a chance to catch up on things!

If you or I were to make a list and follow it daily, I am sure that we could end the problems that we have such as this! Smile

Ps. How are you doing today?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 06:31 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Do you have others that live with you that smoke?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 08:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
Ooh nope im the only one. Its not gona be easy but Ill give it a shot
triathbee

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 08:12 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Heres a pretty good article from the Charlotte Observer:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/08/07/2509913/schizophrenic-learns-to-ignore.html#storylink=misearch
High Seas

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 11:16 am
@triathbee,
Thank you for posting this - saw the longer version early this a.m. (EST) and was going to come and post it. There are some useful links here as well:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/health/07lives.html?ref=general&src=me&pagewanted=all
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 06:00 pm
@triathbee,
Thank for posting I enjoyed that article. You too high seas. Things are going ok looks like Ill make the move to Texas sometime next month or so. Wearing the nic patch and so far so good. Other wise not much new. Please post articles pertaining to the subject that yall come across I enjoy reading them. Thank you again
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 06:14 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hi Peter I was thinking of you today when I seen What I thought was art even though you may not see it as me!

I remember a while back when you said something like you did not shave and had hair growing wildly.
My mind gets things wrong at times so please forgive me if you did not say something close to that!

I do not know if you will find value in this as we all find value in different things!

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
I had that same exact look when I stared writting in here. I did pull a electric rasor out and gave myself a haircut since then. And I find the video interesting. Hehe the Harp background was cool. Thank you for posting Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 07:06 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hi Pete! Good to see you posting. I hope your move to Texas goes smoothly and doesn't cause you much additional stress or anxiety. Well done on quitting smoking! That's not an easy thing to do.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 09:10 pm
Checking in, reading along.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 09:46 pm
@dyslexia,
AN IQ test for voting by itself would destroy the demoKKKrat party.

Or did you have in mind to require an IQ UNDER a certain number in order to vote??
tenderfoot

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 10:52 pm
@gungasnake,
I think that we, As humans, should have the same rights as a chicken or a lion or any creature on earth, in other words, only the rights your particular mob has earned you. ;-).
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 11:08 am
@JPB,
thank you its one day at a time on that one lol. Is not easy after 20+years of smoking. But im trying Smile unpealed sunflowers seeds keep my fingers busy alot of times. My symptoms are all improving think. Except of felling tired alot more than before otherwise Ill check in more when I got something new to add. Thank you for posting Smile
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 02:22 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Congrats Pete you make us all proud of you, keep up the good work ! Wink
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:11 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you! Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 04:45 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hi peter. I just wanted to share with you something I find very interesting and was wondering if you may find an interest in it as well!

Try and follow some of the other people that reply to your thread and see what they are replying to on other threads and what you can learn. See if it could be fun!

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 01:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
Hehe liked it. Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 12:15 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
well things are going good in texas. My brother got me a camper to stay in and I finaly got a doc appt the 25th of this month. My brother also adopted a new boy so Im having fun being uncle to 2 kids. My symptoms are way better and I still havent smoked a cigarrete so so far so good. Ill drop another line if nothing comes up around the time of my appt. Thank you for reading . Smile
JPB

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 12:43 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
It's great to hear from you, pete, and even better to hear that things are going well. Great news!