• Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,575 • Replies: 7
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 06:41 am
@dithsoucy,
if you're over weight lose weight, seriously*

if you're skinny, your probably stuck with what you got

you don't actually gain size, you just expose what's already there but buried in fat, and uncensored medical show i listen to Sirius/XM had one of there guys who was over weight check out the fact that you can gain about an inch of penis for every 35 lbs you lose, he found he gained (exposed) about an 1 1/2 inches after losing about 80 lbs
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:58 am
@dithsoucy,
I'll bet you have better things to worry about...

Some times relationships fail because of a micro penis.... I believe more fail because men are all penis all the time... Women don't need all that junk to satisfy each other, and if the goal is to satisfy yourself, what is the problem...

Consider, that no matter how fast you drive down the road, some one will come flying by even faster... No matter what you own, some one will own more... No matter what intelligence or beauty you possess; some one will have more... Fill up the penis you have with love, and only use it with love and it will be plenty... Enjoy your life, the whole thing, sex included... The game of envious comparison is one none of us can win and everybody loses...
Miller

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 10:15 am
@dithsoucy,
dithsoucy wrote:

Is that n0rmal

What?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 10:52 am
@Fido,
Quote:
Consider, that no matter how fast you drive down the road, some one will come flying by even faster... No matter what you own, some one will own more... No matter what intelligence or beauty you possess; some one will have more... Fill up the penis you have with love, and only use it with love and it will be plenty... Enjoy your life, the whole thing, sex included... The game of envious comparison is one none of us can win and everybody loses...

That brought tears to my old jaded eyes. I need to fill my penis with love.
chai2

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:00 am
@farmerman,
I smell new signature line!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:00 am
@farmerman,
How about filling ones rod with spicy picante sauce is that the same as filling it up with love? Or fill it up with frosting and use it to decorate cakes?
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
I dont think so. I have taken a wizz once when I was in the middle of picking some habeneros. My Dick was Afire with L'essence picante
0 Replies