Legitimate Inquiry or McCathyesque Witch-hunt? Congressional hearings on American Muslims.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:07 pm
@maxdancona,
So you can tell about people by the sound of their name whether they love America or not. Intersting. Did you ever discuss this with your mommy?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:14 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Why don't you go by Raymond then? If you are going to live here, is asking you to take an ENGLISH name too much to ask. If you insist on this, what else will you do that is un-American?

The Muslims aren't the only threat that America is facing.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh, now we're getting to the real point. I'll go by "Raymond" if you go by "Pissant". Okay? Let me know when you're ready.

Yes, we have lots of problems and we also have lots of people in government working on those problems. One of the problems we have is Islamic terrorism and attacks being planned right now in the USA. We are having a hearing on that.

Too bad if that bothers you. You'll have to get over it because the hearings are going on as planned. Anything else?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:34 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
The real invasion that the US is facing isn't from the Muslims. They can knock down a few building, but face it. Muslims are a very small minority and know they can't take over.

The real invasion is being planned by people with names like Renaldo. If you were part of this invasion, getting us distracted by Muslims would be an obvious tactic.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:35 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh, for sure. You're very bright. I can tell. Anything else?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:53 pm
So, Maxdancona, what are your plans? Are you going to try to stop the hearings?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:07 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Oh. No. Re-nald-do. I want more hearings.

Everyone who scares me should be investigated, especially you people.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:11 pm
@maxdancona,
You're scared of me? Oh my. That's terrible. What did I ever do to make you scared of me?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
One of the problems we have is Islamic terrorism and attacks being planned right now in the USA. We are having a hearing on that.

This was all simply another boogeyman invented by the US government, most notably the neocons. All those "Islamic terrorism and attacks being planned right now in the USA" were big jokes, huge overreaction by government officials.

See,

The Power of Nightmares

at

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2081592330319789254#

This link is for

Part 3: The Shadows in the Cave - by Adam Curtis,

which is the only one I've seen so far.

It documents just what a monstrous joke this "war on terror" has been. The only people who aren't laughing are the poor Iraqis and Afghans who have been bombed into oblivion by the perfidious US and its suckup partners in crime.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:40 pm
@JTT,
I bet you're a Michael Moore fan. Right?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:51 pm
@JTT,
In my opinion, you're not informed. There have been numerous attempted terrorist attacks thwarted and a few that we didn't stop. The muslim psychiatrist soldier at Ft. Hood that murdered a bunch of people is a terrorist.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 09:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
How many people have been gunned down by gangs?
JTT

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 10:08 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Let me guess, you never watched that BBC production yet here you are flappin' those gums, spewing out all the propaganda like a good little American. Renaldo, you dumb dickhead, there have been approaching a million killed by your governments' illegal an immoral invasions into two sovereign countries, Iraq and Afghanistan.

This follows the endemic practice of the US government invading sovereign countires the world over, supporting brutal dictators that have murdered millions of people. The US is, far and away, the top terrorist nation in the world.

Now, son, go and watch the video. You'll laugh at how gullible you've been, just what patsies the vast majority of Americans are.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:23 am
@maxdancona,
Quite a few. They just arrested a bunch of them in Spokane recently. That still doesn't solve our muslim terrorist problem. I do agree that we live in a dangerous world, but to ignore a threat because of political correctness is pretty ignorant.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:26 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Quite a few. They just arrested a bunch of them in Spokane recently.

These "facts" that you provide are pretty overwhelming, Renaldo. Surely they are more than enough to convince a thinking person.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:37 am
@JTT,
"Thinking person".

Don't you have anything new? Your using old and tired cliches that have been around for years. To assume anyone who disagrees with you is a nonthinker is so weak and old. Come now. Get with it. You're boring me.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:42 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You failed, as you have since your debut, as you have in this last post, to address anything substantive. Whatever, if propaganda floats your boat, and it obviously does, so be it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:49 am
@JTT,
Oh, yes yes. Blah, blah, blah. You're weak and tired. You're boring. Come back when you're an adult.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 12:21 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I strongly suspect that that's the most substantive thing anyone will ever see from you, Renaldo. Are you a h2oman sock puppet?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 01:28 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Screwballs like you are what killed abuzz years ago. One more nut on this site ought to just about do it in.