nice things about these sisters

pukka

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:07 pm
These two are sisters, I'm going out with one of them. My girlfriend has had a very hard childhood and was always (and still is) treated inferior to her sister. Now she won't believe me or anyone that she truly is beautiful, even compared to her sister. I won't tell you who is who, because I want her to see this, and all the nice comments and for her to hopefully realise that they are both beautiful and she needs to start loving herself more. Please no rude or unhelpful comments about either girl Smile

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=231pv9&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6iqjo4&s=7

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,501 • Replies: 21
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:28 pm
@pukka,
well yes, your girlfriend is a bit ugly.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:30 pm
I like the girl in the second picture - she has a warm smile and beautiful eyes.
She's pretty as well.
pukka

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:35 pm
@dyslexia,
who is ugly? the blonde or brunette?
pukka

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:36 pm
@CalamityJane,
Interesting you assume the blond is the confident one and therefore not my gf, actually its the other way round. The blonde is my gf.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:42 pm
@pukka,
I assume the ugly one is your girlfriend.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:44 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia is just pulling your leg, don't listen to him...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 03:46 pm
@pukka,
Remember I said "she is pretty as well" which means the blond one is pretty too.
Both are actually very attractive, so you would have made a good choice
with either one of them - just going by looks now. I don't know their personality of course.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:03 pm
Lady Diane is by far the more beautiful of any pictures you could post because she loves me with all her heart.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:07 pm
@pukka,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this cuts both ways. If she doesn't think she is pretty, none of our opinions matter much. I also wonder if she will be happy to know you plastered her picture on the Internet given how she feels about herself. You might be on thin ice here; tread carefully.
chai2

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:08 pm
@pukka,
pukka wrote:

Interesting you assume the blond is the confident one and therefore not my gf, actually its the other way round. The blonde is my gf.

Did I miss something?

Who said anything about one of them being confident?
Or saying which one they thought was your girlfriend?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:14 pm
ok folks, let's see how much that comment confuses him, and spins this thread into a yet unperceived dimension.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:16 pm
Yeah, those aren't what I would call 'flattering pictures.'

I'm sure they are both very nice tho.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 04:22 pm
Do you regularily post pictures of your GF and her sister on the web.
How do THEY feel about it?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 12:46 am
Jeez. They're both stunning, but I have a preference for both dark hair and the kind of eyes that your gf has. I've got no reason to lie or flatter, but she'd definitely be my choice of the two.

Not that I would exactly slash my wrists if I wound up with the blond, tho. ^^
roger

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 01:16 am
@engineer,
I will continue to respect her privacy. I will also not assume Panda is perfect protection when I click on links from people I don't know fairly well.
hingehead

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 05:35 am
@roger,
Don't try and build her confidence - if you succeed she'll realise she can do better than you.

Vale Wes.
0 Replies

pukka

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 06:43 am
@FBM,
the blonde is my gf, but she's brunette too now actually. Its just quite a recent thing so no pictures
0 Replies

pukka

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 06:48 am
@FBM,
Heres a new one with her natural colour hair
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lbdhdd&s=7
Out of interest, why did you assume my gf was the sencond girl? Do you think she looks less confident? Maybe because the blonde is dressed up more? Just curious...
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 07:43 am
@pukka,
Actually, I just got your post about which was your gf mixed up with the one above it, or something like that. I thought you'd identified the dark-haired one as your gf. My mistake. I wasn't thinking about the confidence angle. Anyway, I do prefer dark hair and those eyes, but probably because I've been living in Asia for 14 years. Both of them are knockouts and like I said, I would be oh so happy to be with the blond. If it weren't for my Asian thing, I wouldn't have any reason to put one above the other. You're one lucky dude, dude. Cool

Edit: I just looked at the pic of her with her natural hair color. Whoa!!! Damn!!! I wish I were there to shake your hand... Shocked
0 Replies