Please help. It's for a class. Answer 1 or all of 4 questions.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 12:34 am
@spendius,
Well Spendius that is a bit over simplistic, n´it ?
...although half broke, I have a title and I still like to "gather information" for the sole purpose of the sheer pleasure that I take out of it...at least until alzheimer catches up with me one of these days...
...of course I do it not for the teaching, since I don´t believe in learning out of good will and effort, and its dead boring to pretend to know, for a bunch of pretend to learn sheep, gazing back into the subordinative void of word castles in old books...and then again, not to be in control of anything or anyone, once that kind of toy playground is for fouls and mobidyck hunters...
...I just feel curious since young age and always wanted to know a bit more on top of the straightforward answer that usually was given by people around me...that in turn does n´t imply that my idea of happiness starts or ends in the around the corner pub with a pint in my hand to debate a soccer TV show transmission, as it neither conceptually indulges into the silly fit in upper class cocaine pyjama party´s "Alice in wonderland" cousin monkey around style...
spendius

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 07:43 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Sounds okay to me Fil.

I've never even seen cocaine. What's it like?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 09:47 am
@spendius,
...oh well, I don´t have a clue Spendi, but it it certainly seams like the right recipe for those who think that "information gathering" sounds middle class boring...so I was hoping for your indulgent enlightenment on that concern...
spendius

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 04:30 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I couldn't make out what you were saying. I know nothing about cocaine, pyjama parties and very little about Alice.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 05:32 pm
@spendius,
It seams like you must gather some information afterall... Mr. Green
spendius

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 05:53 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How do you stop yourself gathering information. It sounds like bliss.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 06:44 pm
@spendius,
Since you were the one who actually sugested it as an hobbie of low middle class, you should also be the one providing the answer to that very same question...how does one stop himself gather information?
Or the problem resides afterall in the kind of information one selects, eh?
0 Replies