i think she likes me?

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 10:58 pm
she recently started working with me and im nice so i was the first to start talking to her, she then kind of started being around me alot stares sometimes and asks me to walk to her car, and 1 of our managers said we were flirting and she doesnt do it anybody else but to me it didnt seem like that. even when i think she may be flirting she then she starts talking about her boyfriend.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 840 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Fido

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 12:53 am
@james203,
james203 wrote:

she recently started working with me and im nice so i was the first to start talking to her, she then kind of started being around me alot stares sometimes and asks me to walk to her car, and 1 of our managers said we were flirting and she doesnt do it anybody else but to me it didnt seem like that. even when i think she may be flirting she then she starts talking about her boyfriend.
She does not like you... She likes to talk... It is how girls relate... They talk about stuff and tie into the larger consciousness, primarily of other women who have the sense to think in this fashion... Men just relate by bumping pecker heads or something, you know, like Mountain Sheep hammering horns, sharing physical violence, not talking, doing... What is the point of all that doing if it gets nothing meaningful done??? Stick with the girl, but don't call it flirting... Call it: Trying to Relate... It may be good practice for you.... What if you actually have a wife, and god forbid: Daughters... What if, suddenly, you were out of the blue forced to become a human being and relate to someone, even if their problems were totally juvenile and pointless from your perspective... Then, perhaps you could think back to your friendship with this girl and ask: If I really cared what the hell was going on with this person in my life, what would I say, or better yet, not say, to them based upon your prior friendship with your current friend at work...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 07:59 am
Whoa . . . back off.
Make sure you are reading the signs right.
1) She looks at you. Maybe she is just waiting for you to talk to her or share information she needs. After all, she just started working with you.
2) She asks you to walk you to her car. Maybe she feels uneasy about the parking.
3) She talks about her boyfriend. Enough said about that one.

This girl sounds like shes assertive enough to let you know if she is interested in anything more than a work relationship.
Fido

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 08:29 am
@PUNKEY,
If a girl smiles at me the first thing I do is check my fly... If that is up... I smile back...
0 Replies

james203

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 08:08 pm
thanks all i just wanted some reassurance because i didnt think she did either, it just kept bothering me that others at work kept talking about it and it started to annoy me, plus with her being so nice i was surprised because all the other girls there are real assholes.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 08:24 pm
Well, maybe you two are giving off "sparks"
or they just need something to talk about.
You can never have too many friends, so just let it develop as it will.
It will be fun.
0 Replies