Together with these is usually included ?

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 11:56 pm
Together with these is usually included = Together with these (ALPS and APECED), The T-cell- dependent monogenic primary immunodeficiency diseases include ?

Together with these is usually included Context:

The T-cell- dependent monogenic primary immunodeficiency diseases are the best understood at the genetic level, in part due to close experimental models in mice resulting from inbreeding or gene knockout. The classic examples are autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome (ALPS) and autoimmune polyendocrinopathy-candidiasis-ectodermal dysplasia (APECED, also called autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1 (APS-1)). Together with these is usually included the syndrome of immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, x-linked (IPEX), notwithstanding this in fact being a sex-linked immunodeficiency disorder. Each shows a high incidence of autoimmune features (Table 1).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 391 • Replies: 2
No top replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 12:23 am
Oops!

I've asked a wrong question.

0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 12:24 am
Oops!

I've asked a wrong question.

IPEX = the syndrome of immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, x-linked

0 Replies