Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 07:52 am
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Trump-Obama-You-re-Fired/2010/11/18/id/377429?s=al&promo_code=B25C-1

Quote:

Trump to Obama: You’re Fired...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,605 • Replies: 14
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 08:00 am
Trump is a carny, nothing more or less
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 08:19 am
@gungasnake,
If I were to think of the people that I would respect for their political insight, the Donald would not be one of them.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 08:43 am
Isent he the male version of Palin?
DrewDad

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 08:48 am
Tina Fey on Palin:

Quote:
And, you know, politics aside, the success of Sarah Palin and women like her is good for all women — except, of course, those who will end up, you know, like, paying for their own rape kit ‘n’ stuff. But for everybody else, it’s a win-win. Unless you’re a gay woman who wants to marry your partner of 20 years — whatever. But for most women, the success of conservative women is good for all of us. Unless you believe in evolution. You know what? Actually, I take it back. The whole thing’s a disaster.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 10:43 am
@rabel22,
Well, trump and palin are equally egotistical and self-indulgent. I guess the chief difference between them is palin hasn't had the opportunity to put her name on any buildings yet.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 02:24 am
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45393.html

Quote:

...Senate Democrats — including typically mild-mannered Bill Nelson of Florida — lit into President Barack Obama during an unusually tense air-clearing caucus session on Thursday, senators and staffers told POLITICO.

Nelson told colleagues Obama’s unpopularity has become a serious liability for Democrats in his state and blamed the president for creating a toxic political environment for Democrats nationwide, according to two Democrats familiar with his remarks....

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45393.html#ixzz15oDWc8Pv...

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 05:34 am
@plainoldme,
iMAGINE some asshole like Trump (backed by an even bigger asshole like Palin) with their fingers on "the Button".

JTT

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 01:24 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
iMAGINE some asshole like Trump [Bush] (backed by an even bigger asshole like Palin) [Cheney] with their fingers on "the Button".
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 09:34 pm
@farmerman,
That may be the worst thing I have ever heard.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2010 12:47 pm
@plainoldme,
Don't like Palin?? Perhaps you'd like this guy better:

http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/angry_donald_duck-t.jpg

If an election between Obunga and Duck (Donald) were held this very day, Duck would win in a landslide.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2010 02:26 pm
@gungasnake,
While it is true that palin is using the Republicans for her 15 minutes (aren't they up yet! Jeez!), it is more true that the party is using her, although she doesn't understand it.

BTW, she bought a pregnancy test for her second daughter. Too bad people aren't licensed to have children. She should never have conceived.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2010 02:28 pm
@gungasnake,
Hard to campaign with a major speech impediment like The Duck.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2010 04:12 pm
@roger,
He'd win regardless.

In fact, and I think you can tell people you saw it here first, Bork isn't even gonna get a second shot at it. The dems themselves are gonna pull the plug on the Bork Obunga show after the one season.

rabel22

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2010 09:45 pm
@gungasnake,
Hell! He would beat any politician dem or repub hands down including your queen Sara Palin.
0 Replies