How to narrow down our "niche"

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:53 pm
I am in search of a niche to write about. Or a niche others think I would be good at expanding on. I know I am spiritually insightful. I want to help others solve their current problems. List yours lets share and I will spiritually insight on your issue.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,975 • Replies: 17
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:16 pm
@truthseeker66,
Welcome to A2K, lovely poetry.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 11:51 pm
@truthseeker66,
I'm not sure what 'will spiritually insight' means but here is the list of my current issues:
*my bathroom needs renovating and I haven't got any spare cash or a spare plumber and electrician
*my rabbits died suddenly (possibily calicivirus) and I don't have anyone to feed the weeds to now - should I risk getting more bunnies?
* I think I should re-finance my home loan and find a new insurance company but I really hate dealing with that kind of thing and procrastinate
*I'm addicted to macadamia nuts
* Speaking of food I really think Jack should have won Junior Masterchef
*I can't cook as well as Jack on Junior Masterchef and he's only 13
*My daughter's at her boyfriend's house and hasn't replied to my text asking if she'll be home for dinner. What on earth could they be doing? Maybe she'd come home if I could cook as well as Jack from Junior Masterchef.

I await your spiritual insighting with keen anticipation. Thanking you in advance.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 12:56 am
I need to buy new boots, have to walk the dog and the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Should I match my boots to a new coat?
I need a job.
I have to buy a dress for my husbands xmas party, he's just started with the co., not sure what to wear and... do I buy new shoes to match?
dadpad

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 01:01 am
*my bathroom needs renovating and I haven't got any spare cash or a spare plumber and electrician
If the water and toilet work reasonably well dont fuss about it. Your not on "The Block"

*my rabbits died suddenly (possibily calicivirus) and I don't have anyone to feed the weeds to now - should I risk getting more bunnies?
No. Get a wallaby instead.

* I think I should re-finance my home loan and find a new insurance company but I really hate dealing with that kind of thing and procrastinate
You wouldnt be on your pat malone there. Is there a termination payment on your loan? if so it's probably not worth refinancng.

*I'm addicted to macadamia nuts
And the problem with this is?

* Speaking of food I really think Jack should have won Junior Masterchef
He was "chubby". chubby = cant win.

*I can't cook as well as Jack on Junior Masterchef and he's only 13

*My daughter's at her boyfriend's house and hasn't replied to my text asking if she'll be home for dinner. What on earth could they be doing?
Lol Whats a boyfriend for? Good luck to him. PS they probabaly just talk 'n stuff.

Maybe she'd come home if I could cook as well as Jack from Junior Masterchef.
I doubt that Jack could compete with the boyfriend.
MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 01:36 am
@dadpad,
Quote:
I'm addicted to macadamia nuts
And the problem with this is?

chubby=can't win

Thank you dadpad . I feel better now.
dadpad

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 07:08 am
@MonaLeeza,
MonaLeeza wrote:

chubby=can't win
Thank you dadpad . I feel better now.

We really REALLY need a sarcasm smiley
That was a comment on the values of reality television rather than a statement of fact mona.
Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 07:17 am
@truthseeker66,
I have a sense of disconnection from the world--not so much alienation as simply not being a part of the world around me. I've tried human sacrifice, but with the way the little children squeal, and the necessity not to alarm the neighbors, the gratification is outweighed by the the aggravation. Satanism has not been an answer--the others in the group are just whiney teenagers who do it because they think it's cool, and then they get all freaked out by the blood.

How can i find my spiritual center? I really need your help.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 08:09 am
My spirtual center is square. How can I round the corners?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 08:20 am
@truthseeker66,
truthseeker66 wrote:

I am in search of a niche to write about. Or a niche others think I would be good at expanding on. I know I am spiritually insightful. I want to help others solve their current problems. List yours lets share and I will spiritually insight on your issue.
If I were looking for a niche, I would imitate either the rat, or the shark... Each has found its place, and has remained unchanged for many thousands of years while all about them have evolved... In their own way, they have reached perfection, and they live with it...

Be careful about talking of things around here... If some people know a subject better than you they might presume you are an idiot or a hypotcrite when they have no understanding of the meaning of the words they use... Everybody knows more and better than anyone else depending upon the subject... Personal and intellectual growth may demand taking a chance... This may not be the place for that...

If you seek truth, imagine you are floating in it, and yet must seize it when it is larger than yourself, impossible to grasp, and you are without leverage to move it against, and without lever to do so, and that acting in ignorance, it is wrong to do so...Best of luck.. Don't kick the dog...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 08:22 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

I need to buy new boots, have to walk the dog and the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Should I match my boots to a new coat?
I need a job.
I have to buy a dress for my husbands xmas party, he's just started with the co., not sure what to wear and... do I buy new shoes to match?
And the dog has to walk you... There are two sides, minimum, to every problem...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 08:55 am
Punkey wrote:
My spirtual center is square. How can I round the corners?

Taking an oblique view, or
Taking a tangent..
(If your sin is not too bad)
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 03:31 pm
@dadpad,
Quote:
We really REALLY need a sarcasm smiley
That was a comment on the values of reality television rather than a statement of fact mona.

No - it's fine dadpad! I knew what you meant - and was smiling when I wrote that. I shouldn't have been so brief. I found the idea of someone offering 'spiritual insighting' very amusing. I am not the kind of person who would be seriously talking about my problems online. In fact I won't be saying anything very personal here at all - it's bitten me in the past. And I'm definitely not the kind of person who easily takes offence anyway - I can take as good as I can give.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 04:05 pm
@dadpad,
Quote:

As an aside...I actually find the issue of the 'chubby' kids on Masterchef quite interesting. There is constant talk and concern these days about child obesity and three of the top 20 kids on this incredibly popular tv show were seriously overweight. Of course they can't ban fat kids from applying - and it would be hypocritical anyway given that three of the four host/judges are fat - but it did bother me. I watched most of Junior Masterchef (actually really enjoyed it) and of course there's never a single mention of anything even vaguely related to healthy eating . Interesting that channel 10 didn't want Matt Preston working with Jenny Craig because it didn't fit the image.
0 Replies

truthseeker66

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 04:11 am
I joined this network for serious reasons and "atheist" has made fun of me, so with that I will leave this network and find a better means of communication as not one person really cares or is sincere. I pray for each of you as when you have read my words, that a miracle of blessings are given to you. AMEN signing out Jackie
Setanta

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 04:19 am
@truthseeker66,
Bye . . . don't let the door hit ya in the ass . . .
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 04:28 am
truthseeker66 wrote:
I joined this network for serious reasons

I don't doubt that your reasons were serious, as were mine.

However, your reasons were obviously wrong, or seriously wrong, or too weak to stand the heat...

God will certainly reward you but, according to the bible, as you failed in spreading his word, you'll suffer the consequences..
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2010 12:22 pm
Damn, now I'm not going to get a spiritual intervention for what footwear I should choose. How will I ever make it through the winter?
0 Replies