So< this boy cussed me out in church, He's a pastors kid

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 01:37 pm
So me and my friends were looking for my cell during service, Someone said to find the Sr. pastor’s sons, I find them in the sound system. I tap Mark on the shoulder (17, 16 at the time) he says “Damn, what the hell Destine?” his brother (12yrs old) says “Found your phone b****?” I ask Mark “Did he just call me a b****?” he said “yes”
My mom comes in and asks “Did you just cuss out my daughter” Mark says “Fu** yes I did!” she slaps him, And makes him and his younger brother go into the church foyer

He said “ I know that’s what I love about you, I was watching you and I said ‘uh-oh, she mad’ and I know you don’t play, you bad” I ask “you were watching me?”
He says “”I always watch you” he was holding this girls hand at one point recently, And He gave me this sad pathetic look. 2 weeks later, he looks like how he did when his other GF broke up with him, I hear his friend talking and he says the girls name and adds ‘friend’ to it. Mark purposely stood next to me once, Even though his friends were in plain sight. He’s always staring at my lips, And trust me, I make sure I look presentable before I leave the house. So why is he so mean
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 500 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 01:41 pm
Hahahaha. First of all honey, NO ONE on this forum or anywhere on the internet or anyone that doesn't know him is going to be able to tell you exactly why he's so mean. Be-ings are mean sometimes, it comes with existing. Get used to it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:59 pm
Here it is: when you bother him, he's going to be mean to you.

Sounds like he's got a short temper. He gets bothered easily. And he and his brother are tighter than you and him.

Want to be around a person like that?
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:02 pm
@destinheart,
Easily fixed - don't go to church.
chai2

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:03 pm
@destinheart,
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Could you possibly translate that into something that makes sense?

(these are the leaders of tomorrow?)
NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:04 pm
@chai2,
There are no leaders of tomorrow, individuals lead themselves.
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:05 pm
@MonaLeeza,
Sounds like the best fix.(no sarcasm intended)
0 Replies