• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 586 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Francis

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:05 am
Quote:
•A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which some or all partners (depending on the jurisdiction) have limited liability

Actually, Cooley LLP in Washington is a lawyers firm..
oristarA

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 05:22 am
@Francis,
Thank you.

It sounds confusing to know it is a lawyers firm. Click the following link from which I go the address.

Why confusing? Do you believe a scientist from a lawyers firm would join writing an article about immunology? (Any scientist in such a firm?) Smile

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WHC-50YFH0S-1&_user=10&_coverDate=11%2F30%2F2010&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_origin=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=d5ae30f522cbbbdb439f54ca6cdb9c14&searchtype=a
Francis

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 06:14 am
@oristarA,
You need to be aware that things sometimes are more deep than you can see.

Following the link and making some quick collateral research, I can see why there's such a scientist collaborating in writing immunology articles.

Look here what's the link you are missing:

Quote:
Natasha V. Leskovsek, offers Heller Ehrman White & McAuliffe's LLP Washington, DC, office significant knowledge in both FDA law and clinical healthcare. Her areas of expertise include the regulation of prescription and OTC drugs, medical devices, biologics, and dietary supplements. Ms. Leskovsek is also a registered nurse and served for 6 years as a Clinical Research Nurse in Pediatric Oncology at the National Institutes of Health and as a Regulatory Affairs Professional for a contract research organization. She earned her law degree from Georgetown University and Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Management degrees from the University of Maryland at College Park.

Note that Heller Ehrman White & McAuliffe's LLP Washington, DC, went bankrupt, so Ms Leskovsek is now collaborating with Cooley LLP.

Added emphasis's mine..
oristarA

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 08:56 am
@Francis,
That's informative.

Thank you.
0 Replies