What is he trying to do?

swaye

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 07:10 pm
Ok so this guy I liked I been liking him for a minute and he is recently single. I have caught him staring at me many times and such. I also asked my friend is he looking at me just to make sure I wasn't imaging things and he said yea he is looking at you. so my friend had tip him off that I liked him & if he lookin he should look my way. he told my friend that he was gone hit me up on facebook. so I waited and nothing came. so I e-mailed him and said he what's up. I got no reply and he has been online many of times. then a couple days later he was passin by and he said hey to my friend I wasn't gone look at the dude I liked when I finally did it was like he was waitin on me to look at him just so he could wave & say hi. what is he trying to do is he confused or what? does he like me? I'm lost please help me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 523 • Replies: 10
No top replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 08:53 pm
@swaye,
Maybe he's a fan of correct English and he read your email.
spidergal

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:26 pm
There's a good chance he likes you, Swaye. Time to step up interaction with him. Talk and hang out together - not necessarily just the two of you, you could rope in others as well - and try seeing if there's some chemistry. If there is, there you go...

Oh yeah, and don't avoid him, like you seemed to be doing when he bumped into the two of you. Be natural. Be yourself, okay?
swaye

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 01:42 pm
@spidergal,
Thats a good idea. But i left it up to him i sent a e-mail and did everything to show him i like him so he can make a move and pursue me. I dont want to seem desperate though. So I did all that so i can know if he like's me and if he does he is making his move slowly.
spidergal

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 01:49 pm
@swaye,
Maybe he doesn't want to move too quickly - maybe he takes his time with women, which is fine. Have patience. When you're good friends with him, you can make him aware of your feelings for him.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 02:29 pm
I'm thinkin' he's more interested in your friend, not you.

NAACP

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 03:05 pm
@MonaLeeza,
Or maybe he's like any guy and LOOKS at girls all day long.
0 Replies

swaye

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 05:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
my friend is a guy, not a girl lol
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 07:55 am
lol . .

OK - then go directly to the fella yourself and start a conversation.
You don't need another man to carry your message to your new love interest.
swaye

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 05:37 pm
@PUNKEY,
Bad part is he always around friends 24/7 so yeah. I also figure if he didnt e-mail/talk to me online then why would he want to talk in person?
0 Replies

swaye

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 05:38 pm
@spidergal,
That is good! He did say at one time he is searching for the one. But im gone try.
0 Replies