my dead cat

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:45 am
Hi my cat died yesterday her name was winnie she was blind and she got run over she was only three. i dont know how i will cope. Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,065 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:59 am
@animaluver41,
Sorry to read this.

You cope like anyone else does when they lose a beloved pet: you grieve and eventually, yes, it really does get better.

Hang in there.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:01 am
@animaluver41,
sorry for your loss but remember that its our fate to always outlive our animal friends. Just let time work its healing power over you and you will find that winnie wouldnt mind if you let another cat into your life.
PS, they all leave a hole in your heart when they leave and its always at a different spot .
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:16 am
I can sympathize and I do hope you two had some fun together for the three years.
deadlyfrogz

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 10:16 am
@Chumly,
i had found out my cat wasnt doing so well so i was gonna take it to a vet and have it treated. that day my kitten passed away. its the single most painful feeling ive ever had in my life i rasied the kitten from about a week or to old and idk its hard its limp but not stiff and doesnt stink been dead for a day now i dont know what to do or how to cope i am gonna bury it in a few mins.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 10:48 am
@animaluver41,
Ah, sorry - I can fully understand - my sweet Lily died just a little bit ago - I had her for over 15 years.
0 Replies