H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 03:37 pm
Last week's election was bad for Democrats.
The next one could be worse.

2012 could be worse than 2010

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,242 • Replies: 12

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 04:57 pm

It does not look good for the Demos
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 07:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Last week's election was bad for Democrats.
The next one could be worse.

2012 could be worse than 2010

Remember how bad it looked for Obama in the Democratic primary? And then during the summer of 2008? Before he mopped the floor with the octogenarian who, hilariously, was the Republicans' only viable candidate? And then you ate the **** out of your words, H2O "man"?

Guess what? The running mate who destroyed his campaign is, right now, the presumable frontrunner. A barely literate cheerleader! Do you know how ******* funny that is?

And remember how bad it looked for the stimulus bill? And health care reform? And then you ate the **** out of your words? Again?

I'm seeing a pattern here. Eat up, bitch.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 05:05 am
@Gargamel,
Did you read the article or did you just decide this was a good opportunity to launch another inappropriate personal attack against me?
djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 05:12 am
@H2O MAN,
is there ever a bad time to launch an inappropriate personal attack against anyone

i think not
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 05:52 am
@djjd62,
I think yes
djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 06:19 am
@H2O MAN,
oh right, you're one of those lunatics who takes politics seriously
djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 06:19 am
@djjd62,
see what i did there
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 06:28 am
@djjd62,
You went right instead of left
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:55 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Did you read the article or did you just decide this was a good opportunity to launch another inappropriate personal attack against me?

I don't need you to spoonfeed news to me. I'll consult my own resources, thanks. If you had any sort of complex insight to offer, I could be persuaded to click your links. But you don't.

You offer nothing to this site politically but a cut and paste clinic. I certainly don't choose to provide detailed political arguments, and have not once enlightened another member with my insight into government. But I don't litter this site with propaganda and canned statements meant only to provoke . If I do it's an attempt at humor--really, my only consistent agenda is to be funny--or to rile squares, idiots, and assholes.

As far as the attack being personal, I don't understand how that's possible in a forum where most personas are anonymous.

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it yourself. I'm not going to stop. And I don't care if you aren't going to either. I really just don't care about anything that doesn't significantly impact others, like my posts. Or your posts.

Just to be clear.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 12:03 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Just to be clear.

You are clearly a lonely, angry, disturbed and troubled individual with no balls.
Gargamel

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 06:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

Just to be clear.

You are clearly a lonely, angry, disturbed and troubled individual with no balls.

Could be worse. I could be doomed to a miserable life emptying salt tanks in the Georgia backwoods.

There's always a silver lining.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 07:24 pm
@Gargamel,
I read your resume and I'm happy to say that you are not qualified for the job.

I guess you will have to stay at that meat packing plant for the foreseeable future.

0 Replies