Marriage and the Presidency

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:04 am
I suppose this also means that President Buchanan could have served 4 terms, as he was the only bachelor President.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 05:26 pm
Anything that would keep "that bitch" out of office, any office, would be just fine. She should go home and suckle on Bill's winky until she gets good enough at that he doesn't need to cheat on her anymore.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 06:40 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Anything that would keep "that bitch" out of office, any office, would be just fine. She should go home and suckle on Bill's winky until she gets good enough at that he doesn't need to cheat on her anymore.

I feel your pain, McG.

In fact, I get a chuckle out of it.

Thanx.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 06:41 pm
(quick check out window for moon phase)
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 06:45 pm
blatham wrote:
(quick check out window for moon phase)

Methinks it exploded last night. We must have missed the newscast! Wink
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:11 am
Re: Marriage and the Presidency
Ibredd wrote:
Marriage is a state of being where two people become one. The Presidency of this country is where one may serve for two terms of four years far a total of eight years.
Now it is reported that one called Hillary wants to become president after serving two terms in that office, seems to me that by running for this office is just another way for this person to thumb her nose at Marrriage and the laws of this land.

Um, well, she can't be President becasue she already was elected twice based on your definition of marriage. Girl, I bet you will sleep better tonight now that I cleared that up for you.

Wait a second, was that her point???
0 Replies