Why do some men behave like this?

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 11:50 pm
there is this older married guy and his wife who was good friends with this young girl. they use to talk to her, laugh, ask her a favor or two. now suddenly he is not talking ot her, only his wife is talking to her. she wonders what did she do to him. when he does say something to her or even greet her, it is either for her to help with something very important, or he just say a very short and sharp sarcastic comment then walk off, never to speak with her for a long time and so on it goes. now there is this new lady that is a bit older than than the young girl. she seems nice, attractive. she and the girl becomes Friend. but then the guy and his wife started to make close friendship with this lady and the three of them is now buddy buddy. but the girl is still Friends with this lady. but whenever this lady has a problem, he is there to help her. he never did this for the young girl. although he tired few time to assist the young girl, but she never saw the need for his help. so she declined his help. but it seemed there was no problem with that. now more than ever, he is acting very strange towards the young Girl and more friendly with this lady, who has bonded with his wife. the Young girl lives alone and they never call her or pay attention to her as they do this older lady. then the Other day, he came up to the young girl and said something sarcastic once more, then put hi hand on her head slightly, then walk away.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 577 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:11 am
@bluebreezz,
bluebreezz wrote:

there is this older married guy and his wife who was good friends with this young girl. they use to talk to her, laugh, ask her a favor or two. now suddenly he is not talking ot her, only his wife is talking to her. she wonders what did she do to him. when he does say something to her or even greet her, it is either for her to help with something very important, or he just say a very short and sharp sarcastic comment then walk off, never to speak with her for a long time and so on it goes. now there is this new lady that is a bit older than than the young girl. she seems nice, attractive. she and the girl becomes Friend. but then the guy and his wife started to make close friendship with this lady and the three of them is now buddy buddy. but the girl is still Friends with this lady. but whenever this lady has a problem, he is there to help her. he never did this for the young girl. although he tired few time to assist the young girl, but she never saw the need for his help. so she declined his help. but it seemed there was no problem with that. now more than ever, he is acting very strange towards the young Girl and more friendly with this lady, who has bonded with his wife. the Young girl lives alone and they never call her or pay attention to her as they do this older lady. then the Other day, he came up to the young girl and said something sarcastic once more, then put hi hand on her head slightly, then walk away.

Just a bet young girl, but the old man was getting feelings for you of a sexual nature, and wife called him on his psychological infidelity, which he denied, was embarrassed over, and now is at pains to disprove... Don't worry... The same thing will likely happen to the new and older lady, and I cannot say who is more to blame; the old man who cannot control his fantasy life, or the wife who invites lovable people into their lives to make the object of their scorn... They do not seem so mature for older folks... The old man does not want to take it out on you, and he shows that with his contrary behavior... He does not want to own up to his own feelings and ruin his marriage... In my humble opinion
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:49 am
Nah . . . young girl may have been delegated to the "little sister" role. Which is where she should be with this man.

She could just ask the man, "Hey how come we don't hang out anymore? You don't even talke to me anymore."

But . . .young girl should not be so needy and get friends of her own age.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:51 am
@bluebreezz,
didn't like any of the answers you got in the other thread?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:00 am
@Fido,
Quote:
Just a bet young girl, but the old man was getting feelings for you of a sexual nature, and wife called him on his psychological infidelity, which he denied,

Being a dirty old man myself that would be my bet also even if it hard to tell as we do not know the age of the poster for example.

Thank god I am married to a woman who is not threaten if my ears picked up around some young lady she is in fact more amused then otherwise.

The comment from her would go something like this so and so is sure growing up and my reply would be oh? I had not taken note then for some strange reason she would then laugh.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:09 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Just a bet young girl, but the old man was getting feelings for you of a sexual nature, and wife called him on his psychological infidelity, which he denied,

Being a dirty old man myself that would be my bet also even if it hard to tell as we do not know the age of the poster for example.

Thank god I am married to a woman who is not threaten if my ears picked up around some young lady she is in fact more amused then otherwise.

The comment from her would go something like this so and so is sure growing up and my reply would be oh? I had not taken note then for some strange reason she would then laugh.
You do not have to be a dirty old man to get connected to people, and start to care, and some times that is enough, and to have to deny a love of any sort takes the fun out of it... And if that is the sort of thing that couple does then they are not fun... It does not always have to be about sex, but if the person you are having feelings for is of the opposite sex it is easy to tangle the two, and have a hard time disentangling them... If that makes sense...

Did I tell you and everyone about voting the other day??? There was an electric vote counter, and I gave the ballot to the older woman there and she arrainged it all before the slot and said: You can put it in if you want.... And I said: Ooooh, that feels good!!! Meaning it was nice of them to make me feel a part of the process in that insignificant fashion; but the arraingement of words, her suggestion and my reply really had a sort of sexual tone to it that I was not aware of until I looked at the woman and she was looking at me like a pervert... We both sort of laughed it off, and I walked away, but it is sort like the psychopathology of everyday objects or something....Things and words can take on an unintended or unexpected significance that is not always desired....And can be embarrasing, and I think that is maybe what happened...
0 Replies