Sharron Angle vs. John McCain: Who is the most vile whore?

sozobe

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 09:11 am
@JPB,
Yeah, I read enough to decide that it's probably true but I don't really buy Gawker's "She's a hypocrite!" justification. There was another young woman politician who had pictures that had appeared on Facebook at some point in the past posted -- her husband was dressed up as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer with a red dildo nose, and there were some predictable shenanigans around that.

I just don't think it should be relevant. Marginally more relevant for O'Donnell because of that whole purity yadda yadda angle, but not relevant enough to invade her privacy that way IMO. (I mean, the part about "the waxing trend passed her by"? Come on. So unnecessary.)
0 Replies

westina

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2010 09:12 pm
@kickycan,
John McCain reminds me of "Belle" from "Gone With The Wind". In his prime he was the mavericky whore with a heart of gold who knew how to do the right thing. Now he's just an old whore, who is not good for much of anything good, not even a bad gum job.
revelette

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2010 01:22 pm
@westina,
What are you talking about? Belle remains the same prostitute with the heart of gold through out the movie. McCain on the other hand has lost his heart and just out for the gold.

Gone With The Wind (1939)
0 Replies