Sharron Angle vs. John McCain: Who is the most vile whore?

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 08:10 pm
John McCain to campaign with Sharron Angle in Nevada
By Holly Bailey

By Holly Bailey holly Bailey – Thu Oct 28, 3:11 pm ET

With the polls virtually tied in Nevada, GOP Senate hopeful Sharron Angle is set to pick up a major GOP endorsement: As the National Review's Elizabeth Crum first reported, Arizona Sen. John McCain will campaign with Angle at a rally in Las Vegas on Friday night.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101028/el_yblog_upshot/john-mccain-to-campaign-with-sharron-angle-in-nevada

I must say, there is a case to be made for both of these whores.

I definitely see John McCain as a huge whore, and it is tempting to give him the win because I see how far he's fallen from war hero to politician with principles, to laughingstock presidential candidate who made the worst V.P. pick I've ever heard of, to fake maverick, to now just a disgusting bottom-feeding scumbag who will do and say just about anything to keep himself relevant. Disgusting.

But then again, Sharron Angle looks like someone who was born vile, grew up vile, and just got viler and viler as the years have gone by, until now she's just a troll-like harpy screeching out idiot caws and nonsensical shrieking noises that only other idiots can hear and understand.

Hmmm...tough call. What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 4,562 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 08:16 am
Kicky - your post is SO personal against these people. What ACTIONS or POSITIONS do these people represent that brings out such vile attacks?

This is why I hate politics. The issues get lost . . .
kickycan

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 08:33 am
@PUNKEY,
Don't take it so serious. It's just venting. Now, come on, who is the most vile whore? Just going by how they've acted, as much as you can tell. You know you have an opinion, just let it out. I swear I won't tell anyone.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 08:43 am
@kickycan,
I have always considered you an expert on this facet of politics, kickycan.

I would like to hear your opinion on a crazy story posted by an anonymous person about candidate Christine O'Donnell. This guy wrote about a drunken encounter with O'Donnell 2 or 3 years ago. To me, the story sounds like something that you or Gargamel would write. Have you seen the story? Do you think it is true or a work of fiction?

maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:33 am
@PUNKEY,
Sharon Angle is particularly vile. She rises above the pack of mundanely vile politicians. She ran racist attack ads and then, when asked by a group of Hispanic students why she was using scary Hispanic stereotypes to menace the blond family in her political advertisements, she told these students she thought they looked Asian.

She also is vitriolically anti-gay. She would make a teenager bring a child to term in cases of rape or incest. She voted against enforcing protection orders for out of state women. And, that is just a part of the list of her crazy, extreme and often cruel positions.

John McCain has sold his soul. This is particularly sad because he was given the opportunity to have a place of moderation and respect in American politics. Instead he has decided that his power and position are much more important than his integrity or his country.

Sharon Angle is truly vile. McCain is just pathetic.

engineer

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:41 am
@maxdancona,
But Angle is honestly vile. She really believes this stuff. McCain is vile as a political ploy which is much more vile in my book.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 10:38 am
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

I have always considered you an expert on this facet of politics, kickycan.

I would like to hear your opinion on a crazy story posted by an anonymous person about candidate Christine O'Donnell. This guy wrote about a drunken encounter with O'Donnell 2 or 3 years ago. To me, the story sounds like something that you or Gargamel would write. Have you seen the story? Do you think it is true or a work of fiction?

I don't know the story. Maybe if you posted it, or a link to it? I'd love to read it.
wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 10:55 am
@kickycan,
Here is the link. It was posted on Gawker.com:

http://gawker.com/5674353/i-had-a-one+night-stand-with-christine-odonnell?skyline=true&s=i

I think it is too hilarious to be actually true.
kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 07:27 pm
@wandeljw,
Yeah, that's gotta be bull. I think. The part about the waxing was funny. I can't believe she even responded. She is annoying. I anxiously await her first sex tape.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 11:40 am
After reading John McCain's life-long history, I've always thought he was a immature scumbag in his disgraceful personal life, his reckless misbehavior military life, and his opportunist political life.

Sharron Angle is an advocate for the radical right John Birch Society. If you read about the Birch Society, you will understand why I consider her to also be a scumbag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

BBB

engineer

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 01:43 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Ah, but you are ducking the question! Who is the most vile whore?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 01:53 pm
I vote Angle.
djjd62

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 02:10 pm
@Ticomaya,
Kurt?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Kurt_Angle_2005-08-21.jpg/356px-Kurt_Angle_2005-08-21.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 02:32 pm
@kickycan,
Quote:
because I see how far he's fallen from war hero to politician with principles, to laughingstock presidential candidate who made the worst V.P. pick I've ever heard of, to fake maverick, to now just a disgusting bottom-feeding scumbag who will do and say just about anything to keep himself relevant.

John McCain didn't fall far, in fact he didn't fall at all. He has always been the same scumbag that he is now.

What sort of twisted malevolent mind would ever consider a war criminal to ever be a war hero? It's mind boggling!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 02:39 pm
@wandeljw,
I kinda like how her team's response doesn't deny anything in the story.

she's not a witch but she has been a ladybug
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 03:06 pm
@kickycan,
She didn't really respond. Her campaign spokesman did

Quote:
Wilmington, DE – Communications Director Doug Sachtleben stated in response to the universal condoning of the Gawker story:

It's a non-denial denial.

The original story was probably true, but who cares?
JPB

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 03:08 pm
@Ticomaya,
Yeah, me too. It's close though.
0 Replies

jack doyle

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 08:59 am
@kickycan,
Angle and McCain, both have an Angle and are insane. Attack DC and shoot at your own kids.Neither has all of their wits.Both a pair of S---s
0 Replies

jack doyle

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 09:05 am
USED TO SUPPORT mCcAIN WHEN HE RAN IN PRIMARY V.CRAZYBUSH
Then in Sourth Carolina they slimed him and he stayed in the rotten party.Then when little crazyhbush said Jeb would not run in 2008 he became a bush brother. Hypocracy knows no limits since that time.
0 Replies