Ahnold's Planet California Part II

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 05:45 pm
It appears that like Planet Hollywood restaurants when you order a pastrami sandwich that it can come sans the pastrami. Ahnold is coyly backing off of campaign promises and has been sued. His obvious ineptness at taking a political leadership stance despite the formidable and fictional Terminator persona is showing off a beautiful set of clay feet.
He's not just learning in office, he's churning in office and may end up a gigantic cube of butter -- which is something that would never be served at a Planet Hollywood.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 909 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 05:59 pm
I predict he'll spend one term in office and leave as gratefully as Jesse Ventura did. With California as glad to see him go as Minnesota was about their celebrity governor.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 07:28 pm
I didn't know he really made any campaign promises. Most of his run for governer was fluff. I was surprised as how little he said and how many people bought it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 07:43 pm
I take it that there are the murmurings of irascibility with the ole kapellmeister. ?
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 07:51 pm
A crappy actor and lousy Gov.
Seems that he got into the role and actually believed the script. The people of CA. were too desperate. I predict that the state will be worse off than before.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:03 pm
His fellow Republicans can be seen rolling their eyes at his political ineptness. Reagan, at least, had some experience in leading the Screen Actor's Guild -- a Union! I think this is fake it 'til you make it. Like believing a peach is a pear until someone explains the difference.
0 Replies