headache 24/7 due to masterbatation

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:42 am
After regular masterbatation i m suffering from cont. 24 hrs headache & dizziness from last 8 months.i had already shown 9 doctors , right from m.d to psychiatrist.but got no relief from their medications and also checked my blood pressure twice,it was normal.
pls help me if someone had same exp. like me. or know some thing about it.still i am feeling heaviness in my head as i m writing this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 07:02 am
I know of no reason that you could reasonablly associate masturbation with your headaches--unless, of course, you spend the entire day flat on your back jerking off. I think it highly likely that these physicians you have consulted have told you what you don't which to hear about the probable origin of your headaches, so you're looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear.

Good luck.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 07:59 am
@saurabh915,
I get headaches 24/7 due to misspellings.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:54 am
@saurabh915,
Have an angiogram done. Your symptoms are akin to that which I experienced with excercize due to a blocked heart artery.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 11:01 am
How can you be sure that beating the meat is giving you the headaches? Have you tried ceasing for a period of time, say a month, to see if there is any improvement?
0 Replies