is my gold fish dying

hiby99

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:57 pm
well a cupple of days ago i saw wat looked like black DIRT on my gold fishes face i dont no y it just apperid this is my firstfish and i dont no wat to do also hes starting to get a bulg on hes or her stomach hes/she a fan tail with orange sploges on him hes arowned 3 cm long and i think hes/shes fully grown but im not sure how old he/she is but its very active but just then i checked on him and well he wasent moving for a bit and now i think she/he might be dying also hes gone up side down a cubble times and now he wont eat he trys but the he spits it out i tryed braking the flacks and feeding him peas but he still wont eat plz plz plz help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,004 • Replies: 3
No top replies

hiby99

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:55 pm
@hiby99,
dont wast your time he just died):
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:38 am
@hiby99,
Sorry to hear this, and I wish I'd seen this earlier. Those sound like common sicknesses that you can get cheap medicine for at your pet store.

In the future (or if you still have fish in the tank) please see your local pet store for medicine.
0 Replies

ugabugsie2030

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 06:35 pm
@hiby99,
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS I JUST POSTED SOMETHING BUT REMOVED BECAUSE I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED ARE YOU GOING TO GET A NEW FISH?
0 Replies