Would you pay for fractional ownership of the any luxury goods?

matus

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 06:46 pm
Would you pay some money for fractional ownership of luxury car? You know after that you would have right to use that car for certain time of year. Because in generally the most of us are not capable to get luxury car itself. And everybody dream about take ride luxury car or take luxury yacht trip.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,157 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 06:58 pm
@matus,
matus wrote:

Would you pay some money for fractional ownership of luxury car? You know after that you would have right to use that car for certain time of year. Because in generally the most of us are not capable to get luxury car itself. And everybody dream about take ride luxury car or take luxury yacht trip.

Personally, I certainly would not. What's the point? Just to show off? A Ford I can afford will get me the same place as a Rolls I can't possibly even dream about. I don't fantasize about having things I know I can never have except, perhaps, as a brief day-dream which I recognize as being no more than that -- a dream.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 07:01 pm
@matus,
Easier just to rent or lease something fancy if you want. You can even get different cars that way.

Same with vacation properties. Why buy a time share and be tied down to going to the same place every year?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 07:20 pm
My brother and sister in law go to a lot of formal events. I've heard her wish for an international dress bank where they could keep her measurements on file and she could order up a formal dress.

She's probably be willing to pay a monthly fee for such a service.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 06:52 pm
@matus,
No; even when it's not "luxury."
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 04:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
A c.i. sighting!!!
Hey, Tak. Welcome home!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 05:47 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Thank ye, Andy. Been home a couple of days now, and now working on my travelogue plus other chores. Hope to finish in about two more days.
0 Replies