please add a photo of your feline/canine friend/fiend

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2004 03:05 pm
Hey Vivien, cute little felines you got there! Havn't been in here for awhile so thought i'd pop in to say hi.....So Hello!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2004 11:34 pm
Thanks Viv., I didn't notice!

I tried to post it again, but it's not working:(

Is there something new on posting pictures that I'm not aware of?
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 03:10 pm
misti it didn't work! post again?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 07:20 pm
Vivien..beautiful..what a lovely pattern...and Im sure a lovely devil of a companion, looks like a mouser type Wink
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 07:24 pm
Pic of Lacey
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 07:28 pm
nope misty..not workin. sorry gal.
Have you tried to upload to the gallery and then link to it in the gallery?
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 09:15 pm
quinn, no, I haven't tried that, but I will. It seems like a lot of trouble though.

Tell me, do you know if something has changed in the way we post pictures here? I've never had a problem before so I'm assuming the process has changed and I missed the thread to it.

If you can help me out I'd sure appreciate it.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2004 11:57 am
hi misti - no the links still work when i put artists paintings in on discussions.

I use the a2k gallery for posting on here though and apart from the wait until they're approved, it is ok. Maybe your site has changed the way it works?

Lacey looked beautiful as always.
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 04:54 pm
ok.... I hope this works.... the picture is showing up in "preview".... so far, so good.... I uploaded the picture to the A2K Pets Album, and then imaged it from there.....

this is a funny picture that I created.... I just learned how to make a "tube" in my Paint Shop Pro 8 program..... so, of course, the first "tube" that I created was from a pic of my dog, Jack.... LOL....

I found the photo of Bush on the internet, and inserted the "tube" on top of the photo.... LOL.... what fun!!!

Now I'm thinking of all kinds of funny situations to put Jack into.... this is great fun!!!

http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10113/normal_Jack%20and%20PresBush.jpg

PaL
:-)
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 05:39 pm
PaL: I think I've cracked a rib. Your picture is hilarious. I love the expression on Jack's face. Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 10:26 pm
Peace & Love

It's clear that Jack is the brains of the outfit! Laughing
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 09:46 am
LOL... isn't that a hoot??... I was laughing soooo hard when I created that picture....

PSP8 is a fun program.... I joined a Yahoo group, where we share tips and tricks for playing with the program.... it's my latest hobby....

I use Photoshop Elements for my digital photography, because it holds the quality of the photos....

PaL
:-)
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 04:51 pm
PAL..cute and well, keep up the good work!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 05:29 pm
That is funny, PaL! Jack definitely shows character and brains and looks a little concerned about that phone call, too.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 10:56 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:18 pm
Vivien, I don't know what changed, but I still can't post pictures:(
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 06:55 am
email me one misti and I'll have a go -don't forget - they don't appear immediately - you have to wait for the moderator to ok them. You just get the uploaded successfully message.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 08:25 pm
OK Vivien, here you go, will e'mail it right away! Thanks in advance!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 04:21 am
Waiting .. waiting ... Smile
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 05:23 pm
msolga - she emailed me some but they are holiday pics - so we still wait for Paddy and Lacey! (in the gallery now with my name on but Misti 1 and 2 as their titles)

Misti the pics are safely in the gallery - so if you want to email a couple of Paddy and Lacey I'll downsize the files and upload them for you.

I think the problem was the file size - i shrunk them to 100dpi and 2.5inches wide to make the file small enough.
0 Replies